Battle Rope Workouts, Tremendous

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I've been messing around with battle ropes for a bit now and wanted to make sure brehs were up on this. I've basically replaced my morning cardio with battle ropes, so instead of sitting on a bike for an hour, I hit the battle ropes for 15 minutes and get the same work in (maybe more).
Y'all cats can walk/jog around the track 8 times if you want to :ufdup:.
Y'all can hit that threadmill or bike if you'd like :mindblown:.

But hitting the battle ropes for 15-20 minutes daily provides some amazing cardio. They up your endurance and act as a resistance workout for your shoulders and arms.

On top of that, unlike most exercises you see people doing, I've yet to across a person who uses battle ropes and is out of shape (that's not an invitation for y'all to go out looking for such people).

Also, if you're into boxing or MMA you add in laterals, lunges, and so on to help out your footwork, endurance, and balance.

Get on it brehs.

Last edited:

PFranco

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

Battle ropes are great for HIIT cardio, a solid 15 minutes or so and my arms are dead.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i hit the battle ropes and the prowler sled setup but im slow AF on the ropes. :to:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
yeah i hit the battle ropes and the prowler sled setup but im slow AF on the ropes. :to:

Keep working on it and you'll improve your technique and speed. Try getting a rhythm down and exhausting your arms.

Also try it from a kneeling position (which will really force you to exhaust your arms).

A lot of it is in the wrist as well.

Either way, keep it up.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Great in almost any scenario. I'm glad my new gym has multiple sets