Battle Rapper Lotto, Who Beat Eminem in ‘8 Mile,’ Dead at 46

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda

"NASHAWN BREEDLOVE, THE battle rapper known as Lotto, who appeared alongside Eminem in 8 Mile, has died. He was 46.

Breedlove’s mother, Patricia, confirmed her son’s death on Facebook, writing, “It is with a heavy heart that I share the news of my beloved son Nashawn Breedlove’s passing. Many of you knew him by his alias ‘Lotto, ox,’ a name that echoed his resilience and determination. Nashawn was a rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor. No one could deny his talent.”

She continued: “Nashawn’s departure from this world has left an immense void in my life, one that words cannot fully express. I can’t put into words the pain and hurt that I feel. He was not just my son; he was a remarkable man whose character and strength inspired all who crossed his path.”

A cause of death was not given.

Breedlove played a key role in 8 Mile, facing off against Eminem’s character B-Rabbit in the second round of the film’s final freestyle competition. Lotto drops a scathing verse that nearly knocks B-Rabbit out of the contest with bars like, “I’ll spit a racial slur, honkey, sue me/This shyt is a horror flick, but a Black guy doesn’t die in this movie,” and “I feel bad but I gotta murder that dude from Leave It to Beaver.”

They saying he died in his sleep

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
RiP

He got robbed in that battle decision
It's what movies do to fit the script smh just like everyone know play smoked kid in they battle especially in that 2nd rd but you were supposed to walk away feeling like kid won.

"Lotto I don't fit you" was funny but he was cookin em

"End this shyt with a fukk you and have a nice day"

Lol

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man I thought this was about that girl rapper Lotto. I was thinking “when the hell she beat him in a rap battle?”

Was finna cry thinking my BBL queen was gone
Screen-Shot-2022-03-25-at-1.14.19-PM-486x600.png

:to: