Batman: The Telltale Series

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Finally gonna get a look at this on Sunday and haven't seen a thread started yet.

Telltale have been very stingy with the details since it was announced, still pretty damn hyped though:steviej:

Reveal trailer:

Looking forward to finally getting to play as Bruce Wayne.

I'm gonna make him such an a$$hole with the dialogue options:lolbron:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So, are tell tale game just like point and click games or what?

I never played any of them, just know they have one for the walking dead.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt gon be OD boring and we all know it deep down :laff: TTG gon have us shaving as bruce wayne and shyt, calling it gameplay

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
more point and click bullshyt. no thanks :camby:

i like the stories that Tell Tale make but it's really not something that i would consider "gaming" if that makes sense.
shyt gon be OD boring and we all know it deep down :laff: TTG gon have us shaving as bruce wayne and shyt, calling it gameplay

Supposedly, they're going to be using a brand new engine for this one, so perhaps we're gonna see something different from them this time.

Too be honest, I wouldn't mind if it's similar to their other games, I absolutely loved TWD games

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/03/21/telltales-engine-is-getting-an-upgrade-for-the-batman-series

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I just hate how tell tale has decisions that don't matter. Life is strange shat on any telltale game because of meaningful decisions

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just hate how tell tale has decisions that don't matter. Life is strange shat on any telltale game because of meaningful decisions
Apparently you forgot the story of Life is Strange because there's only one decision that matters in that game and it's the final decision you make before you get your ending. All the other decisions are rendered completely irrelevant by the story.