Batman The Long Halloween was a really bad movie

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk :why:

I just finished watching part 1 and 2 and this was just a bad movie. The main problem with the movie was that it was really a load of nothing. You think something exciting is on the verge of happening and nothing.

The characters and storyline was all over the fukking place. The joker, scarecrow, Harvey, etc were just there to do nothing.

Oh and I’m not going to reveal the killer but those who’ve seen the movie, that was the killer? :mjlol:I mean really. Waste of 2.5 hrs of my life.

If you enjoy dc animated movies, take a look. The art style is very good. That’s the only good thing.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whelp before you potentially get torched I have to agree.

That shyt was long as hell and ain't shyt happen. I think I fell asleep during part 2 at some points :francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If it's a faithful adaptation of the comic book, which I own, yeah, it wasn't all that.

I realized batman isn't for me because I don't like detective shows like that and everytime there's a detective focused batman comic or movie I think it's trash.

I had the same complaint about The Batman also

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I been thinking about watching that for a while but DC animated movies been mid for a while now. I watched that new Green Lantern and it wasn't worth the time.
I was actually going to post that in the GL movie thread a few days ago. They seem to have no idea in what they want to do since Justice League Dark: Apokolips War. Supposedly WarWorld is the next film, which means we get our first animated film with Mongul as the big bad, so things will finally pick up.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's a faithful adaptation of the comic book, which I own, yeah, it wasn't all that.

I realized batman isn't for me because I don't like detective shows like that and everytime there's a detective focused batman comic or movie I think it's trash.

I had the same complaint about The Batman also

I can understand the bolded. I saw it in the theaters and liked it, but tried rewatching once it hit HBO Max, and bounced on it. Made me realize that the mystery and detective work is really the primary element of the movie, and if you either know what happens, or are into that style, there's little to nothing else for you latch on to.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I been thinking about watching that for a while but DC animated movies been mid for a while now. I watched that new Green Lantern and it wasn't worth the time.
unless it's john stewart that character will be eternally corny to me.