Batman Ninja brehs...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
My boy at Warner showed me the concept art for this the same weekend B v S dropped.

I got to see some concept art for an animation thing they have coming next year. It had me :ohhh:....:leon:. It's basically kind of an unexpected mash up of two things that people love. I'll get into it more when they announce it.

I wasn't even sure they were still doing it. :leon:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Y'all got connects like that? :feedme:

He's a friend from college. He's got a decent gig with them and gets to see things like that on the regular apparently :ehh:

He also told me that 'Justice League' sucked months before the general public knew. I said nothing on here because I didn't need the drama :mjpls:

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He's a friend from college. He's got a decent gig with them and gets to see things like that on the regular apparently :ehh:

He also told me that 'Justice League' sucked months before the general public knew. I said nothing on here because I didn't need the drama :mjpls:
That much was evident when Zack Snyder was let go and Joss Whedon was brought in, that's never a good sign.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
CGI Anime doesn't do it for me but you got Robin, Red Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Grodd, Deadshot and more in this? :whoo:

UuaFvjI.gif