Based Sony saved the best for last! :blessed:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/16/4735822/sony-to-livestream-three-tokyo-game-show-2013-stage-events

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia will livestream three stage events during the Tokyo Game Show 2013, according to the official Sony's TGS 2013 hub page.

Livestreamed on Nico Nico, the three stage events are scheduled to run on three separate days of the conference:

According to previous reports, Sony will host a PlayStation 4 keynote presentation on Sept. 19, referred to as "The World PlayStation 4 Creates." The PlayStation 4 keynote will be hosted by SCE president Andrew House, along with senior vice president Masayasu Ito and Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida.

Sony is expected to exhibit more than 50 games across PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Mobile at this year's show. The lineup features PlayStation 4 titles such as Killzone: Shadow Fall, DriveClub, The Playroom, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag and Deep Down. The Tokyo Game Show 2013 runs from Sept. 19-22, where Polygon will be reporting live.

We have reached out to Sony for information on the three presentations and English streams.

PLUS Naughty Gawd is coming with a vengeance:
BUTR5LfIgAA4-GH.jpg:large

"Look at what arrived today at Naughty Dog... 120 more PS4 devkits!"
:merchant:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Sony "fans" save yourself the heartache and pain. Don't hype yourself up, just to be shown the same games over and over again. What we witness the hurt yall displayed after the Gamescom event was heartbreaking! :bryan:I dont want that for my Sony brehs!

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I know no new games will probably be shown, but lookin forward nonetheless

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yo you see those BOXES at naughtydawg :gladbron:
I guess they needed PS4 dev kits to start making games they make on PC first anyway before porting to PS4 :huhldup:

But what am I talking about, thats not how it works. Or is it :ohhh: