Barbie Live Action Movie Thread for HUNKS and HOTTIES - 8 Oscar noms

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Barbie Megafans if you have an Amex platinum or a black card you can go to the LA premiere on July 9th and go on the pink carpet :pachaha:
Special Access to the World Premiere of “BARBIE”
American Express Platinum Card® and Centurion® Members are invited to the World Premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' highly anticipated ''BARBIE.'' Card Members will have the chance to walk the official “PINK” carpet before enjoying a special screening of the film prior to its theatrical release on July 21st.

This experience includes:
  • Complimentary access to the World Premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' “BARBIE”
  • Opportunity to walk the official “PINK” carpet and take photos
  • Access to a viewing area to watch premiere arrivals
  • Invite to the post-premiere after party

Attendance at the event is subject to Warner Bros. protocol.

About the film:
To live in Barbie Land is to be a perfect being in a perfect place. Unless you have a full-on existential crisis. Or you’re a Ken. From Oscar-nominated writer/director Greta Gerwig comes “BARBIE,” starring Oscar-nominees Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling as Barbie and Ken, alongside America Ferrera, Kate McKinnon, Issa Rae, Rhea Perlman, and Will Ferrell. Warner Bros. Pictures Presents a Heyday Films Production, a LuckyChap Entertainment Production, an NB/GG Pictures Production, a Mattel Production, “BARBIE.” The film will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and released in theaters only nationwide on July 21, 2023. It is rated PG-13.

This experience is exclusively for eligible American Express Platinum Card® or Centurion® Card Members, all other Card Products are not eligible for the event.

TO PURCHASE: Call the number on the back of your Card and say “Concierge” when prompted to speak with the Concierge team to learn more, using your eligible American Express® Card.

Centurion® On Sale: Wednesday, June 7th at 9am PT
Platinum Card® On Sale: Wednesday, June 7th at 12pm PT

BY INVITATION ONLY®
Enjoy customized, once-in-a-lifetime events from sports and fashion to fine dining, arts and theater.

the price
WHEN

Jul 9, 2023

WHERE
Los Angeles, CA
PRICE
$1,125 per person
MEMBER BENEFITS
By Invitation Only®

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This looks stupid…I legit don’t get how some movies get “serious” buzz. Gosling is also a terrible pick for Ken…should’ve been someone taller and bigger. Chris Hemsworth
ryan-gosling-ew.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i really want this movie to be good i enjoyed the 1st teaser trailer, haven't watched the official yet. Gosling about to be all the way back on top of Hollywood with this one