Bangin in Little Rock>>The Wire, The Corner, Menace to society etc..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This is the best display of the hood period. Especially considering the fact that they had a part 2, that showed everyone 10 years later. And we see how they turnt out.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone mind summing up what happens to the characters 10 years later?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:krs: at men jumping that white girl in

This shyt is garbage. Your from LA and haven't seen better gang documentaries than this bullshyt?

Even Slippin that i mentioned earlier is better than this

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Anyone mind summing up what happens to the characters 10 years later?

O.G. of OGC ("give me love cuz" hugs dude) went to jail for 7 years, came out a changed man trying to help the hood out/working with kids. Has wife and kids, runs a community center program for kids.

Blue of 23rd Street Crips (cowboys hat, locs, bandana over face) got shot by a fellow crip and is now paralyzed from the waist down. Regrets life... he died two weeks after the interview for some reason not specified.

Moran was recruited by O.G. at the age of 9 and is still in the gang (I think he was the young kid on the steps saying "sup cuz" during the driveby scene). He's content on staying in the game, even kinda crazy about it. Says he knows he's gonna get killed. Is arrested on narcotics charges.

Marvin of the Highland Court Bloods (fat kid with the Cardinals hat, hated washing dishes) meets with O.G., and talks to the children about his experiences as a gang member. He still seems affiliated, boldly rocking his red coat. Trying to make it in music, freestyles, is whack as fukk. Goes on to say that "If I ever make it, I'm gonna take a whole block, flatline all the houses, and build a big ass mansion.":deadrose:
Spent 5 of last 10 years in jail for multiple offenses. When asked how he makes money, states that he's a "jiggalo... I slang dikk for a living." Proceeds to talk about how he's married, loves his wife.

Sonny Boy of the Highland Court Bloods (skinny kid with the unkempt hair, tat on his chest 'WSP') is Marvin's brother, and still a blood, though he says not as heavy. Ends documentary saying he's preparing for his death, too many people died for him not to be close to his own death.

Police raiding houses and shyt, compare tactical warfare in Afghanistan or whatever to the shyt they do every day. Calls gang members terrorists. Tensions between communities & police because law made it illegal to loiter in public in certain areas or some shyt; "they should bust drug dealers, not harass the community."

O.G.'s brother (leather jacket, crewneck, shades, snapback) is a fukking knock, devoured by drugs. He's filmed as he's arrested and found holding a gun.

All in all, really disappointing follow up.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
O.G. of OGC ("give me love cuz" hugs dude) went to jail for 7 years, came out a changed man trying to help the hood out/working with kids. Has wife and kids, runs a community center program for kids.

Blue of 23rd Street Crips (cowboys hat, locs, bandana over face) got shot by a fellow crip and is now paralyzed from the waist down. Regrets life... he died two weeks after the interview for some reason not specified.

Moran was recruited by O.G. at the age of 9 and is still in the gang (I think he was the young kid on the steps saying "sup cuz" during the driveby scene). He's content on staying in the game, even kinda crazy about it. Says he knows he's gonna get killed. Is arrested on narcotics charges.

Marvin of the Highland Court Bloods (fat kid with the Cardinals hat, hated washing dishes) meets with O.G., and talks to the children about his experiences as a gang member. He still seems affiliated, boldly rocking his red coat. Trying to make it in music, freestyles, is whack as fukk. Goes on to say that "If I ever make it, I'm gonna take a whole block, flatline all the houses, and build a big ass mansion.":deadrose:
Spent 5 of last 10 years in jail for multiple offenses. When asked how he makes money, states that he's a "jiggalo... I slang dikk for a living." Proceeds to talk about how he's married, loves his wife.

Sonny Boy of the Highland Court Bloods (skinny kid with the unkempt hair, tat on his chest 'WSP') is Marvin's brother, and still a blood, though he says not as heavy. Ends documentary saying he's preparing for his death, too many people died for him not to be close to his own death.

Police raiding houses and shyt, compare tactical warfare in Afghanistan or whatever to the shyt they do every day. Calls gang members terrorists. Tensions between communities & police because law made it illegal to loiter in public in certain areas or some shyt; "they should bust drug dealers, not harass the community."

O.G.'s brother (leather jacket, crewneck, shades, snapback) is a fukking knock, devoured by drugs. He's filmed as he's arrested and found holding a gun.

All in all, really disappointing follow up.
Sonny Boy is dead now :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This shyt is garbage. Your from LA and haven't seen better gang documentaries than this bullshyt?

the whole point of this doc was to show that gang culture (or whatever) had made it to 'middle america'. everyone knew the shyt was in LA

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Sad how their 3rd brother took his life.......then the follow up grave visit :to:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the whole point of this doc was to show that gang culture (or whatever) had made it to 'middle america'. everyone knew the shyt was in LA
nikka, I know that, they did a poor job. This wasnt a good documentary.

The presentation was also generic as fukk. Only the 2nd part was somewhat interesting but not really. Far as LA I was saying to Zay that he had to have some better shyt than this.

Last edited:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
:what: How you gonna compare a real life documentary to fiction?