Baltimore "Thug" Posts picture of Riot "victim"

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/04/graphic-image-rioting-baltimore-thug-posts-image-of-his-victim-on-facebook/

I originally saw the post on IG then googled dude's facebook... This is the 1st link to pop up. Smh @ the article and top comment. How are these cacs so enraged over this but not the actual situation at hand :mindblown:

Dude in the comment asks how do we claim to monopolize the word and we say it to ourselves like that makes it OK for a cac to come in a hood and scream it... During a time of civil unrest :mindblown: am i crazy here?

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Riot victim? I'd say more of a victim of circumstances due to insensitive actions in a hostile environment. Could have happened to anyone. Nothing to see here.
gtFaNsw.jpg

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
:russ: That's why it kills me when all these white people jump into comment sections or on forums on that "if those negros bring that nonsense down here, they're gettin their asses kicked". They don't want no fukkin problems at all. They know damn well they ain't got no heart.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
:russ: That's why it kills me when all these white people jump into comment sections or on forums on that "if those negros bring that nonsense down here, they're gettin their asses kicked". They don't want no fukkin problems at all. They know damn well they ain't got no heart.

Uh, you are wrong. They're not talking about one cac against a crowed of Blacks when they say this, they are saying that if you come to their majority white neighborhoods and think you're going to burn down their homes and businesses you will be dealt with...which is why Black men know to only loot and tear down their own communities dumbass.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'm all for taking revenge against a racist if you can get away with it....but if this story is true and this cat actually snitched on himself on facebook....:snoop:

I'm going to assume it's fake though...even if it isn't, I notice that a TON of black sarcasm and humor from twitter/facebook always ends up making the rounds during these....instances. Unless it makes it to a major outlet, it's skeptical. These white nationalist-centric blogs and shyt post every rumor and heresay that they find. See : Darren Wilson's broken eye-socket or whatever the fukk these cacs were going on about (Actually, I think some major organizations actually picked that bogus story up).

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Uh, you are wrong. They're not talking about one cac against a crowed of Blacks when they say this, they are saying that if you come to their majority white neighborhoods and think you're going to burn down their homes and businesses you will be dealt with...which is why Black men know to only loot and tear down their own communities dumbass.

You overestimate these people. These middle class cacs don't know what real confrontation is like. Let enough black people run up in their shyt they gonna forget how that 12 guage works real quick. I've seen shyt first hand. They talk a lot of big shyt since they have guns but when it comes to time to REALLY get down they cower like a 12 year old in front of an 8th grade bully.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
yeah by those stormtroopers masquerading as cops and the National fukking Guard. everybody knows white's cowardice and duplicitous behavior is unrivaled.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Didnt realize it was fake but didnt pay much attention either... What I DO REALIZE though are these false "gang rallys and unification" in the name of launching an all out assault on police. Saw a police memo sayin Bloods, Crips and other Baltimore street gangs all squashed problems to come together to kill police. :merchant:

Seen some similar shyt happen in Cleveland with the Heartless Felons.

Cacs is on some puppet master shyt pullin strings behind the scenes :mjpls: