Baltimore CPS Investigation has Begun for "Hero-Mom"

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
http://www.newslo.com/child-protective-services-launch-investigation-on-baltimore-mom-who-hit-son/

A CPS Baltimore spokesperson told Newslo: “After reviewing the video in question, it has come to our attention that Ms. Graham is a mother of six. Although her actions are somewhat understandable, we cannot allow a young man to suffer such violence and abuse, regardless of the cause. Therefore, CPS investigators will question Ms. Graham and her children, and will also conduct an investigation that will determine if Ms. Graham will be allowed to continue being her children’s legal guardian.”
Ms. Graham did not wish to speak to Newslo or comment on the matter.

tumblr_mnj2my6MvV1s9pzsmo1_250.gif

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I wonder if the officers involved will be under investigation like her. They killed an innocent man imagine what they do to there kids.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:usure:

Of course. The system always comes... ALWAYS. I want to say I don't think she will lose her kids... but...
Imagine how they will suffer once in the foster care system.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
im on mobile so I can't do it but someone tag those people who were applauding her in that other thread. fukk yall got to say now?
I saw this coming a mile away. Like I said, when has the white media ever commended a black single mom? It was just a matter of time before they turned on her.