Bald Up Top Waves On The Side

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The fact that we can really lose our hair in such a pattern is really fascinating to me.

fresh-prince-we.gif

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
What is up with dudes today and not being able to let go of what’s left of their hair?

Once it’s gone, it’s gone. It’s over, buddy

It’s not the end of the world

Shave what’s left of the hair, keep it bald and move the fukk on.

Dudes looking stupid and ridiculous with all these hair transplants and crazy haircuts, all just to maintain what’s left of hair they have

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
What is up with dudes today and not being able to let go of what’s left of their hair?

Once it’s gone, it’s gone. It’s over, buddy

It’s not the end of the world

Shave what’s left of the hair, keep it bald and move the fukk on.

Dudes looking stupid and ridiculous with all these hair transplants and crazy haircuts, all just to maintain what’s left of hair they have
Men don't like to accept that we get old. Hair is one of them things, even more than gray hair...even more than getting fat and slow, that we're getting old.

I'm baldilocks now, but if I get transplant money one day, all day I'd get some new hair.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Men don't like to accept that we get old. Hair is one of them things, even more than gray hair...even more than getting fat and slow, that we're getting old.

I'm baldilocks now, but if I get transplant money one day, all day I'd get some new hair.

I mean hey, that’s life though

Can’t go against the law of nature IMO

Things don’t stay the same forever

I started losing my hair years ago, when I was in my 20’s then I just kept it shaved after that. It is what it is

Maybe it’s never been a big deal to me because I’ve always liked keeping my haircut close and even had it bald before i started losing my hair

I love having a bald head

No trips to the barber shop

Just a quick shave, a shower and that’s it