Bait car...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Something is very very wrong with this world when shows like this are allowed to bait people and get them arrested. :lupe:
I'm not saying the dumb fukks that take the bait dont deserve what they get but come on, yo.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This mofo gets in the car and says out loud "This a bait car. I know this a bait car". And drives off anyway.

When they pull him over

• Cops - Pull over
  • Dude - I already knew. I already knew. :laugh:
  • Cops - how'd you know?
  • Dude - because i watch the show
  • Cops - So why did you take it anyway
  • Dude - Because... because I wanted to be a star on TV:myman:

:snoop:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What is this bait car?
These fukking cops take a car nd leave it in random hood spots with the keys in the ignition. Thing is the car has hidden cameras and mics all over it. They wait for some random teenagers (and grown ass mofos) to steal it. They let them drive it off for a few miles and then hit the kill switch that remotely shuts down the engine. They then arrest the person driving the car

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
These fukking cops take a car nd leave it in random hood spots with the keys in the ignition. Thing is the car has hidden cameras and mics all over it. They wait for some random teenagers (and grown ass mofos) to steal it. They let them drive it off for a few miles and then hit the kill switch that remotely shuts down the engine. They then arrest the person driving the car

Thats real fukked up.