BAD Season 2: Day 44 - Rank South African women!!(Queens of pearl shaped bodies! For thick lovers!)

Are South African women GOAT?

• 2(No trolling! Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3(No trolling! Explain)

• 4(No trolling! Explain)

• 5(:Id:)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Explosion!!!

Haitian women-9.347

Day 43 ended in a massacre similar to 1804 where the Coli #ZoeSet came out in numbers to rep our women.:smoker: But not only that but other Coli posters felt that Haitian women beauty was on another level. Leading them this season was missgeminii who lead them to a dominating score of 9.347 compared to a last season score of 9.030. Haitian women ONCE again proved why they are top tier and why they deserve to rank high.

But now for day 44!!!

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2000px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png

Brace yourself... As the storm is about to hit. And a BIG ONE... A true heavyweight. Get your passports and visas ready because for day 44 we head BACK to Southern Africa. But... This time South Africa! When it comes to women from the African continent I constantly see folks have South African women at the top. Not only that every person I know(online or offline) such as @Lucky_Lefty who's been to this country constantly state that the women are beyond bad. They among the baddest chicks in Africa. This is to a point that when it comes to African women, South African women literally dominate social media. With their presence being over felt.

South African women are among the thickest females in the world(thanks to that Khoisan admixture), but unlike most females its not just overly fat thickness but their thickness is very shaped and sexy. I consider these females the "queens of the pearl shaped body", because I consistency see them have sexy pearl shaped bodies. And so if you are in LOVE with thickness then these chicks are for you. Also thanks to being a result of a Bantu+Khoisan combo they have sorta a exotic look with yellow like skin complexion, nice broad features and sometimes epicanthic fold eyes(Asian eyes). The two main ethnic groups that make up SA women are the Xhosa and Zulu. Finally to me SA women have among the greatest sex appeal. But enough of me babbling on. Lets see how they do THIS time around.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
FEL1ydW.jpg

DC5h1XK.jpg

9TeGDuD.jpg

jr5YHXW.jpg

k7eRBxt.jpg

0f3XpiF.jpg

6DfkVeq.jpg

u8ibMDV.jpg

uJYgJV3.jpg

PXOjoKF.jpg

JDf8rNd.jpg