Daps
Reppin
newwave
Im just wonderin, ive never heard of a bad bytch who doesnt party a good amount

kinda weird how uniform it is

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Happy hour at an upscale lounge or bar - preferrably in a location thas has a lot of office buildings. They get a lil drink after work then dip out. J. Alexander's or the Kona Grill are dope spots.
Whole Foods/Trader Joes - Organic supermarkets. Very slept on lol
Bookstores and coffee shops
The gym, bootcamps, spin class or yoga class - these broads like to take care of themselves. Sign up...you might be the only dude up in there.
Upscale shopping malls - anyplace where your local hoodstars are not.
Dinner parties/get togethers/bbqs
Black tie affairs & Fundraising events - My homie put me up on that one. $150 tix, tuxedos and champagne and bad broads either there supporting a worthy cause or bc it's work related.
Festivals & concerts - Summer is almost over though. Check out a jazz fest in your area, taste fest or art fair.

now :eat:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Happy hour at an upscale lounge or bar - preferrably in a location thas has a lot of office buildings. They get a lil drink after work then dip out. J. Alexander's or the Kona Grill are dope spots.
The gym, bootcamps, spin class or yoga class - these broads like to take care of themselves. Sign up...you might be the only dude up in there.
Black tie affairs & Fundraising events - My homie put me up on that one. $150 tix, tuxedos and champagne and bad broads either there supporting a worthy cause or bc it's work related.
Festivals & concerts - Summer is almost over though. Check out a jazz fest in your area, taste fest or art fair.

I agree with everything on this list and have pulled a1 women from most of these places.

If you want quality, black or brown women 18-25 there is no place better place to be than a J Cole show.:blessed: I've been eating well off of this nikkas shows since 2011.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

So, let me get this straight.... what you're saying is....

You find these women.......... in places that all people go to/frequent? :dwillhuh: :wow:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I must not be a bad bytch...i hate going out frequently. I'd rather get super fukked up and have a day or 2 of crazy partying etc then just go out on occasion to chill places like this ->

I just can't handle too much too often.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I must not be a bad bytch...i hate going out frequently. I'd rather get super fukked up and have a day or 2 of crazy partying etc then just go out on occasion to chill places like this ->

I just can't handle too much too often.
you're prolly not, but its okay. Not every girl is :manny: