background checks for jobs ?

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone know anything about them ? this one job is asking if i have ever had academic discipline, suspended, or expelled from any college/school including high school.... do i really need to talk about getting into a fight freshman year of high school and being suspended ? i dont have a copy of my diploma, will they check on that if i have college credits ?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
anyone know anything about them ? this one job is asking if i have ever had academic discipline, suspended, or expelled from any college/school including high school.... do i really need to talk about getting into a fight freshman year of high school and being suspended ? i dont have a copy of my diploma, will they check on that if i have college credits ?

Don't be an idiot.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
no , but if its a government job dealing with clearance then they might dig deep. if its some regular job, its no way in hell they pulling ur hs and college fight history

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
they just asking shyt to be nosey bruh. unless youve been to jail , just lie to them. all they do is look up ur social.....i think by law, colleges cant give out certain info

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
They're trying to spook you into giving them that info, don't fall for it unless its the FBI or something. Now those cats get in a nicca business a lil too much IMO.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it asks a question have i ever quit a job without giving a two week notice. will a social security check show that ???

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

They won't be able to find out about your fight so don't mention that shyt. Well, as long as the police weren't involved.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
it asks a question have i ever quit a job without giving a two week notice. will a social security check show that ???

:pachaha: No nikka

ss check will verify you and allow them to look up your criminal history and credit history(if the background check is checking for that)