Back to the gym

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I imagine this is probably only one of a million of these threads that pop up on here but :whoa: hear me out on this one.

As the title says, after a relatively long absence I'm looking to get back on a gym flex. This is mainly cause I wanna get rid of my clearly growing gut :to: but also to improve fitness, strength and physique in general and all that :mjcry:

You know just to look and feel good breh's :blessed:

Anyways looking at how knowledgeable the coli breh's and brehettes are I came to seek answers to my prayers :feedme:

To be honest I'm looking for a workout regime that'll be intense while still being within the hour - 2 hour range cause of exam season coming up and all that :patrice:

I mean if I hit it hard on the regs for a month, things should change right? :sadcam:

Also any at home workouts too would be hella helpful too :salute:

And yeah I know it may seem a bit vague but please don't neg me, this is a breh honestly looking for help out here :lupe:

Any further info needed to get this sorted just ask and then my road to some sort of change can begin :ohlawd:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What level of lifter would you consider yourself:
Beginner
Intermediate
Advanced?

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hmm I guess late beginner cause I could back squat like 100kg at my peak previous gym experience