BACK TO THE FUTURE pt. 4 [FAKE] trailer...damn they need to make this shyt, idgaf

Would you go see...

• Back to the Future IV

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Back to the future 1 REMAKE

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Neither, the series is untouchable

• MACFWYYYY!!!

• Make like a tree...and get outta here...

• What are ya...CHICKEN?!?!

• ITS ME...your cousin...MARVIN BARRY!!?

• osu sucks

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That trailer is lit! :gladbron:

…but there’s a part of me that just doesn’t trust modern-day Hollywood to get it right. You’ve got too many clueless corporate suits and tumblr fanfic writers running the industry these days.

All these alt-right anti-woke grifters are still trash though :hubie:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
this is like the last big film franchise that's protected from a remake/reboot. I was never a huge fan but I always respected how zemeckis stood on his square and refused to cash in out of respect for michael j fox. gonna be a sad day when he passes and they remake it without his consent

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Robert Zemeckis is a more than capable director. They disrespected him in this trailer by saying Stephen Spielberg is the director.

The trailer was cool tho. I might need to jump on this wave:mjlit:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’d go for another edition to the series that doesn’t take the turn IPs like Star Wars did; basically reproducing the same story from the past and changing slight details.

Like, a more interesting take on where the older characters are in life and where the newer characters have real substance to their personal backgrounds as well.

Just based on that trailer, I felt there was a lot of newness that could be captured and given to the BTTF universe.

Plus, it always bothered me how the third ended. Doc gave some speech and some overly idealistic idea of time and the future, talking about it’s whatever you make it while flying away on a steam train.

I mean, it was good for the 90s but now we’ve done had a lot of theoretical discussions about time in the public, alternate timelines, etc.

So, there’s a lot of different directions to go

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Robert Zemeckis is a more than capable director. They disrespected him in this trailer by saying Stephen Spielberg is the director.

The trailer was cool tho. I might need to jump on this wave:mjlit:
And you disrespected Spielberg by spelling his first name wrong. :mjlol:

But yeah, this would be wack. The original BTTF is basically a perfect movie. Part 2 was aight and 3 I never liked.

If they do make a sequel or remake there ain't shyt we can do about it but it will definitely be a let down.