Back to Back? We Like That Record - Official 18x NBA Champion Boston Celtics 2024-25 thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I have a feeling the Porzingis injury isn't as bad as the 5 months December/January prediction initially was. Sounds like the team wants to put Porzingis in bubble wrap until April, and I get it

Also, who else wouldn't mind Luke Kornet starting? He's been decent for the preseason and plays really well with the starters. Personally I wouldn't mind giving Tillman, Queta, and Kornet more minutes and resting Al Horford more during the season

I think that’s the plan. They tried out Kornet in the starting lineup and told Tillman to work on his 3 ball this summer. They gonna be very careful with Porzingis and Horford in the regular season. We need to 2 guys healthy for the playoff run.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lonnie said he was willing to play for the Red Claws :mjcry:

I'm rooting for him

I got a suspicion that they are "waiving him" so they can have him play in the G League, and sign him to a guaranteed contract in February so it would be cheaper for the Celtics, since they would only have to pay a fraction of the tax for the 15th spot

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm rooting for him

I got a suspicion that they are "waiving him" so they can have him play in the G League, and sign him to a guaranteed contract in February so it would be cheaper for the Celtics, since they would only have to pay a fraction of the tax for the 15th spot
NY, LA and Miami are all circling the waters apparently :manny:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Didnt we trade a pick for him?

True that. Springer did improve from last season

If he can somehow be a decent 3 point shooter and improve his point guard skills, there would be some minutes for him. But I see that as a tall ask for him