Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No I don't
Explain please
:jbhmm:
So there's two ways:

One, you gotta have the separate rewinder machine. Works best if it's close to the bottom of a medium size box tv. Pop in the tape, put the sandwich on top and after a couple spins :banderas: voila!

The second way takes more work but the sandwich comes out better. You gotta open the actual VCR or machine and take out the parts that stick into the top. Pop in the swammy and jam. More work but it's faster and the bread toasts harder. Works with bagel bites, too.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So there's two ways:

One, you gotta have the separate rewinder machine. Works best if it's close to the bottom of a medium size box tv. Pop in the tape, put the sandwich on top and after a couple spins :banderas: voila!

The second way takes more work but the sandwich comes out better. You gotta open the actual VCR or machine and take out the parts that stick into the top. Pop in the swammy and jam. More work but it's faster and the bread toasts harder. Works with bagel bites, too.
Yall ain't use an iron like normal impoverished people???:wtf:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yall ain't use an iron like normal impoverished people???:wtf:
Hell no. The iron we had was reverse engineered to double as a telephone. Only set back was all the calls had to be speakerphone for obvious reasons.

You know how much trouble I'd be in if I made a sandwich with my house phone???

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Yea I’m not fukking up the vcr, nikkas ain’t have cable so that was are only entertainment, folks would’ve got the ass beat if I had to explain to my parents how I fukked the vcr up trying to make a grill cheese sandwich

Go make a bbq sandwich or a sugar sandwich like Normal poor people, or a ketchup sandwich like weird poor people

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yea I’m not fukking up the vcr, nikkas ain’t have cable so that was are only entertainment, folks would’ve got the ass beat if I had to explain to my parents how I fukked the vcr up trying to make a grill cheese sandwich

Go make a bbq sandwich or a sugar sandwich like Normal poor people, or a ketchup sandwich like weird poor people
There's no way to fukk up the VCR with cheese. They are built to handle most foods except for eggs, breh. Most electronics just aren't effective emulsifiers.

You never fried bologna with a disc man? What hood are you from??? :wtf: