Baby & Slim Cover Billboard Magazine

Daps
birdman-slim-billboard.jpg

:leon:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
> Roc-A-Fella, GOOD Music, MMG, No Limit, Death Row, Ruff Ryders, TDE, Aftermath, G-unit, Shady, BAD BOY, Rap-A-Lot

Go ahead and try to make your argument for some of the labels, crews, movements above Cashmoney has been a force in the game since the late 90s!

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I swear Slim is one of the creepiest looking nikkaz in the game. He looks like the offspring of Frankenstein and Mr.Hankey.

:krs:

:russ:

right when i saw the pic i was thinking "this is the weirdest lookin nikka ever in the business"

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
> Roc-A-Fella, GOOD Music, MMG, No Limit, Death Row, Ruff Ryders, TDE, Aftermath, G-unit, Shady, BAD BOY, Rap-A-Lot

Go ahead and try to make your argument for some of the labels, crews, movements above Cashmoney has been a force in the game since the late 90s!

You know what, I've never given that much thought until now, but you're right. They've been in the game a long azz time. Matter fact, remember when Master P and No Limit tried to blackball them in the beginning? Wow, gotta give credit where credit is due.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what, I've never given that much thought until now, but you're right. They've been in the game a long azz time. Matter fact, remember when Master P and No Limit tried to blackball them in the beginning? Wow, gotta give credit where credit is due.

what was this about?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

And didn't trip all over themselves, kissing tall isreali ass...trying to conform and transform into corporate suits to do it...still 100% black owned...i applaud them

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
No Wayne...that's funny.

Young Money is keeping that label relevant and Baby/Slim get the headline and the lion's share of their profits at that....