babies dying from getting they wangs slurped.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Two more babies stricken with HERPES after ritual oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City | Mail Online

this is officially the weirdest thing i've ever heard of.

:rudy: people need to update their rituals.

Two more infants have been infected with a deadly herpes virus in the last three months after undergoing a controversial religious oral circumcision in New York City.
The latest cases bring the count to 13 infants since 2000, two of which suffered brain damage and two died from the virus which can rapidly spread throughout its body.
The ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice of metzitzah b'peh requires a practitioner to orally suck the baby's penis to 'cleanse' the open wound following its circumcision, making them susceptible to the virus.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Reminds me of the book about Marco Polo called the journeyer I read years ago..it starts off in Venice about how mothers used to put their babies to sleep by jacking them off..:wtf:
don't know if it's true or not..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Reminds me of the book about Marco Polo called the journeyer I read years ago..it starts off in Venice about how mothers used to put their babies to sleep by jacking them off..:wtf:
don't know if it's true or not..

would a child even enjoy something like that?!:wtf:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know..the book was pretty sick..Arab merchants trading young boys for sex..marco polos uncle turning tranny when they get to china...I don't know how accurate the story of Marco Polo is..

Marco-Polo-9443861-1-402.jpg

he looks :demonic:

concise

Veteran
Daps
More modern Jewish practices use a sterile aspiration device to clean the wound or a pipette opposed to the oral sucking.
But some rabbis stand grounded behind the practice, calling it a religious freedom while noting its long history.

oy vey ...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
ultra-Orthodox...........no matter the religion, you see those words, RUN :damn:

Had they been Muslims the word used would be "extremist" :heh:

With that said, they are bat shyt crazy and need to be locked up