BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Azealia-Banks-Shorts-3-683x1024.jpg

Azealia-Banks-Shorts-1.jpg

Azealia-Banks-Shorts-2.jpg

Azealia-Banks-Shorts-5.jpg

Azealia-Banks-Shorts-4.jpg

worst playboy pin up ever, so bad they shortly stopped doing nudes after her magazine feature. :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
My lil breh @BlackDiBiase got a lot of anger and hate inside his heart these days :wow:
raw

no one is ugly feature wise i didnt mean to call her ugly like that, but her personality with that face attached i cant look past it. she has said and done some of the most mean spirited things i have seen from male or female. she is a disgusting human being and i am glad she is getting shunned and has to resort to stepping out with her ass out.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
no one is ugly feature wise i didnt mean to call her ugly like that, but her personality with that face attached i cant look past it. she has said and done some of the most mean spirited things i have seen from male or female. she is a disgusting human being and i am glad she is getting shunned and has to resort to stepping out with her ass out.
I fully cosign the OP, and Banks is very hard to sympathize with, I agree. fukk her, she makes the whole AA community look petty and uncivilized :pacspit: