Ayo...who watching Bill Burr’s SNL monologue??

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
He’s been shytting on white hoes for a minute

That sista he got been kicking knowledge to his ass. :whoo::sas1:
Nia is the most white washed, valley girl sounding black girl you'll ever hear... Bill has always been well rounded in his comedy.
Also it's well known in East Coast comedy circles that he ALWAYS dated black women, even in the 90s and never made it a "thing"... He also played the toughest black comedy clubs in NY back then and bombed for many years till he figured out how to kill in front of any audience, culminating in his "Paper Tiger" special, shot at the Royal Albert Hall in London

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
He’s been really good for a while but he’s making the leap into great imo. Most of the greats don’t have people falling out of their seats the whole show, they have them sunk into their seats hanging off every word and then they snap the crowd out of it with a punchline that brings down the house. Rinse, wash, repeat.

He still needs to work on the big punches but he’s got the rest down pat. It felt awkward without the big punches landing but I think he’s gained more listeners for his podcast and his next special off of this. I know I’m gonna head back over to mmpc after a year or two absence.

Nah I don’t even think he needs the “big punches”...he’s just saying whatever and he feels the crowd out later, like he’s not even doing it for the audience. It’s DJ Clue/Desert Storm Mixtape Freestyle Comedy. For all the comics that Patrice hung around with, you could tell him and Bill were actual peers that sharpened each other.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
l

Black History Month jokes are stale and stupid now.

Everything else waams good, but he trying to hard with that joke.

A black historian, Carter G. Woodson picked February for Black History Month. About Us

You are clearly missing the point.

The point he was making was that gay people try to equate their so-called struggles and discrimination to those of Black people....and yet they now get an entire month of recognition for it. A much better month at that.