Ayo...who watching Bill Burr’s SNL monologue??

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
You got these dumbasses who just interact on twitter instead of real life who really think a person can only either be fully SJW or fully anti-SJW

A bit offtopic from the video but that is a huge problem in society and political discussion today. it’s like there is absolutely no decent discussion and actual arguments anymore, everything just has to be either this or that. PERIOD. No shades of grey, just straight up Black or white :snoop:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm not the biggest BB fan but this bit was genius. And the timing/place he pulled it off couldn't be better.

Salute :salute:

He didn't say it but next to white women it's the gay movement that also took over the woke movement. There's a reason he went from WW to the pride shyt.

Daps
Cacs upset

She looks exactly like you expect someone with this reaction to look like. I hope that made sense, and everyone understands what I’m saying.

:manny:

When he said white women hijacked the woke movement the crowd was like "haha:skip:"

White women benefit from what white men have, so they can shut the fukk up. Even the lesbians have white fathers, so they can shut the fukk up too.

I wish someone would do a monologue about them instigating, then using tears when the other person defends themselves.

:unimpressed:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Bill Burr has been for decades one of the few white male comics that include black people in his routine without it being OD offensive and unfunny.

That is a rare ralwnt to have as a white male comic becuase it can go left easily. Hard tight rope to walk for them.

Last edited: