Ayo...who watching Bill Burr’s SNL monologue??

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
That samuel Adam skit is me all day.. fukk sweet beer

*Samuel Jackson

tenor.gif

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The thing about Bill is you really can't put him in a box. A good majority of his fanbase is made up of the anti-SJW Opie and Anthony crowd of white boys yet he constantly pisses them off because he calls out white privilege and how evil white people have been throughout history. Yet he also pisses off the white liberal crowd because he constantly rants about PC culture and how hypocritical white feminists are

Dude is an equal opportunity offender and I love it

Also he has a large black audience outside of the paid liberal bootlicks. Working class black folks love him and he know conservatives will back him if they try to cancel him.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also he has a large black audience outside of the paid liberal bootlicks. Working class black folks love him and he know conservatives will back him if they try to cancel him.

That's the thing. We fukk with Bill heavy. So you got all these white liberals who are shocked and appalled by what he said yet they're seeing all these Black folks co-signing him on Twitter so they're confused af right now. Then you got all the white conservatives cheering Bill on who will undoubtedly start looking up his stuff thinking he's some right wing comedian but then be mad af when they come across something like this

Shyt is hilarious. You got these dumbasses who just interact on twitter instead of real life who really think a person can only either be fully SJW or fully anti-SJW then they come across someone like Bill Burr and it fukks their whole worldview up.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Anyone familiar with Burr knew this was coming:russ: He had them so shook they could only nervous laugh. We need more people calling out these white women for trying to act like they've been oppressed.
He’s been really good for a while but he’s making the leap into great imo. Most of the greats don’t have people falling out of their seats the whole show, they have them sunk into their seats hanging off every word and then they snap the crowd out of it with a punchline that brings down the house. Rinse, wash, repeat.

He still needs to work on the big punches but he’s got the rest down pat. It felt awkward without the big punches landing but I think he’s gained more listeners for his podcast and his next special off of this. I know I’m gonna head back over to mmpc after a year or two absence.
The big punches didn't land because he's a liberals worst nightmare. Bill tells these same jokes during his standup specials and they have the crowd falling out of their chairs with laughter. If his monologue was all about the proud boys and Trump being a dikk then he would've gotten a standing ovation.

Last edited:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I appreciate Bill Burr. He’s in a place in his career where he can do whatever he wants. He doesn’t have endorsements or big film contracts. Just hella successful at standup. And he always comes with some funny shyt that makes you laugh even if it kinda pisses you off. Like.. “damn nikka you aint to say it like that...” but you still laugh.