Ayo...who watching Bill Burr’s SNL monologue??

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
He’s been really good for a while but he’s making the leap into great imo. Most of the greats don’t have people falling out of their seats the whole show, they have them sunk into their seats hanging off every word and then they snap the crowd out of it with a punchline that brings down the house. Rinse, wash, repeat.

He still needs to work on the big punches but he’s got the rest down pat. It felt awkward without the big punches landing but I think he’s gained more listeners for his podcast and his next special off of this. I know I’m gonna head back over to mmpc after a year or two absence.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Nikka called us equator ppl :heh:
f8685ee5-a5d2-4cea-9c96-b6ffb80a1e50_screenshot.jpg

We the tropical people you understand, let them europeans deal with this madness

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing about Bill is you really can't put him in a box. A good majority of his fanbase is made up of the anti-SJW Opie and Anthony crowd of white boys yet he constantly pisses them off because he calls out white privilege and how evil white people have been throughout history. Yet he also pisses off the white liberal crowd because he constantly rants about PC culture and how hypocritical white feminists are

Dude is an equal opportunity offender and I love it