Ayo...who watching Bill Burr’s SNL monologue??

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Bill Burrs a racist tryhard. Came from the era of edgy comedians that idolized Howard stern.

“Ya know what dude” annoying Boston accent.

if you listen to old roasts from like 2000, all the comedians shyt on “billy burr”. He’s self-parody. And yea, SNL ain’t shyt.

The irony is TLR fukks giving me shyt for being a cac then turning around and stanning the cacciest cac to ever cac just because he said shyt about gays and women :mjlol:
That's Bob Kelly they are making fun of when they do that.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
No doubt this is arguably the first host to completely body and take full advantage of the entire complete 10 minute SNL opening monologue from start to finish probably like ever. Did he even waste one second of air time on that? That bodied alot of comedians entire hour long specials

What about martin lawrence?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Bill Burrs a racist tryhard. Came from the era of edgy comedians that idolized Howard stern.

if you listen to old roasts from like 2000, all the comedians shyt on “billy burr”. He’s self-parody. And yea, SNL ain’t shyt.

The irony is TLR fukks giving me shyt for being a cac then turning around and stanning the cacciest cac to ever cac just because he said shyt about gays and women :mjlol:
Of course this racist faggit would get upset because that whole skit addressed you three times: a racist liberal gay CAC. You’re exactly who this sketch was about. I can’t wait until your t-cells drop to zero and you eventually perish you scum fukk.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You're so far off it's fukking hilarious

The whole bit was about black ppls voices being minimized by white women.

Like i said it's a truly embarrassing take

You're starting from a hilariously incorrect position and then going forward while having zero clue what you're talking about

Also he's married to a black women and they have kids

And he helps run a benefit for Patrice oneals family every year because they were very close friends

Find out what youre talking about before embarrassing yourself like this.

The white women didn't need you to try And save them here. They're gonna be ok
I’ve clowned you in the past but you’re one of the few (open) CACs who keep it real.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Nothing wrong with taking pleasure of undesirable people getting annoyed about something. "IN YOUR FACE"

To this day I still look at the reactions of cacs after Obama's election in '08 on youtube.

Links?

I need a good laugh

Who are the garbage woke comedians that they push? Just curious

Dude forgot this chick, who is kinda sexy and got some tig ol' biddies
gioqisn.png

iu

But is painfully unfunny :hhh:

Shut yo mouth simp, we defending feminists now?:hhh:

That CAC/mulatto is a fakkit who is in every thread pushing his Manhattan liberal LGBTQ bullshyt.

Of course he was gonna be triggered

I mean I agree with him about white women taking advantage of POC activism, but his bit about cancel culture is ridiculous.

Have you forgot that they spent all year trying to cancel Michael Jackson?:unimpressed:

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill burr's podcasts have gotten me through this pandemic and kept me sane throughout all this Covid shyt.
I am a great fan of his, not denying it.
All of the stuff he said in this monologue, he already said it at one point or another in his podcast. He is a normal human being getting tired of all this shyt we see today, who tries to understand both sides of a problem.

He is flawed, but he tries to better himself. Being flawed is what makes us human though.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I don’t think we need you to defend us or tell us how we should feel about what you deem racist. I understand you throw on that cape and march around as if you are the savior of black people. But we aren’t as stupid as you think. We understand context and we understand what bill burr meant with his joke. Again we don’t need you, we’re good.
That's an absurd take, that has nothing to do with what the fukk I'm saying - but keep stanning bill burr I don't give a fukk :mjlol:

his delivery is shyt, his segue was garbage, and the segment itself was defending john wayne, who was a dogshyt person. only reason this forums pretending to like him is because he does the edgelord shyt that makes people think he's lenny bruce all because he said some hack shyt about feminists. Just shows how far this country's fallen off when people have to pretend bill burr and snl's funny. Let alone comparing him to carlin :mjlol:

"we should cancel cancel culture :mjgrin: " is a cliched, hack, material - and this thread is eating it up because you're the lowest common denominator burr's going for: insecure dudes that feel some type of way about women.

again, I don't need your condescending bullshyt, keep stanning bill burr, that's your perogative - i don't give a fukk. but to act like i'm on some white savior shyt because i don't think bill burr's funny (what's your favorite burr bit.. i'll wait) and maintaining a position i've had for years (this post-Stern, wannabe Bruce generation of comedians are hacks) is fukking despicable dap-fishing. :camby:

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
That's an absurd take, that has nothing to do with what the fukk I'm saying - but keep stanning bill burr I don't give a fukk :mjlol:

his delivery is shyt, his segue was garbage, and the segment itself was defending john wayne, who was a dogshyt person. only reason this forums pretending to like him is because he does the edgelord shyt that makes people think he's lenny bruce all because he said some hack shyt about feminists. Just shows how far this country's fallen off when people have to pretend bill burr and snl's funny. Let alone comparing him to carlin :mjlol:

"we should cancel cancel culture :mjgrin: " is a cliched, hack, material - and this thread is eating it up because you're the lowest common denominator burr's going for: insecure dudes that feel some type of way about women.

again, I don't need your condescending bullshyt, keep stanning bill burr, that's your perogative - i don't give a fukk. but to act like i'm on some white savior shyt because i don't think bill burr's funny (what's your favorite burr bit.. i'll wait) and maintaining a position i've had for years (this post-Stern, wannabe Bruce generation of comedians are hacks) is fukking despicable dap-fishing. :camby:

I don’t speak to white people about anything involving black people or race, I’m not reading your white savior babble. I gave you enough attention