Ayo...who watching Bill Burr’s SNL monologue??

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
"Elvis was a hero to most, but he never meant shyt to me - straight up racist and plain
Motherfukk him and John Wayne (and Bill Burr and Box Factory's bytch ass caping for white supremacy)

You're caping for a man who was caping for white supremacists. Kys

I don’t think we need you to defend us or tell us how we should feel about what you deem racist. I understand you throw on that cape and march around as if you are the savior of black people. But we aren’t as stupid as you think. We understand context and we understand what bill burr meant with his joke. Again we don’t need you, we’re good.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don’t think we need you to defend us or tell us how we should feel about what you deem racist. I understand you throw on that cape and march around as if you are the savior of black people. But we aren’t as stupid as you think. We understand context and we understand what bill burr meant with his joke. Again we don’t need you, we’re good.
A lot of people really see their bullshyt version activism as validation

this shyt got them fuming

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
White feminists are going to hate him. That bit about "you guys stuck with us during our crimes against humanity" was actually shocking. can't believe he said that :leon:.

"White women stood by us toxic white males for centuries against our crimes against humanity, you rolled around in the blood money & occasionally snuck off to hook up with black dudes & when caught said it wasn’t consensual. Yeah. That’s what you did" - Bill Burr
:russ:savage

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Gay people aren't oppressed:yeshrug:. No one is blocking them from jobs or opportunities because they gay; racists on the other hand block us from jobs because we black:francis:. If anything, gays usually get first dibs over straight men when it comes to jobs because they some chatty pattty mfers. They think that people making fun of them cause they gay means that they are oppressed:mjlol:.

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I %100 agree with the point about white women

they get treated as more of a minority than Black men now

and get none of the backlash
Shyt is annoying asf. They also complain all the time about a wage gap that doesn't exist. Meanwhile we're being kept away from even getting decent jobs :deadrose:. Guess what happened? A lot of tech companies now spend a lot of time trying to hire more women instead of hiring more black people:russell:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You are clearly missing the point.

The point he was making was that gay people try to equate their so-called struggles and discrimination to those of Black people....and yet they now get an entire month of recognition for it. A much better month at that.
They also don't get discriminated against when it comes to stuff that matters (housing, jobs etc.).

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill Burrs a racist tryhard. Came from the era of edgy comedians that idolized Howard stern.

“Ya know what dude” annoying Boston accent.

if you listen to old roasts from like 2000, all the comedians shyt on “billy burr”. He’s self-parody. And yea, SNL ain’t shyt.

The irony is TLR fukks giving me shyt for being a cac then turning around and stanning the cacciest cac to ever cac just because he said shyt about gays and women :mjlol:

I’m taking it your mom prob hated this monologue right
:heh: :flabbynsick: