Ayo...who watching Bill Burr’s SNL monologue??

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Off the top I’m thinking mostly chicks.

Amy Schumer, Christina Pavitzky, Amy Wong, Sarah Tiana, anybody lesbian, etc...

The only one I’ve watch was Amy Wong, just because I heard she was the pregnant comedian. I didn’t think she was that funny tho. I watched her first special then like 10 mins of the next one before I gave up.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Bill Burrs a racist tryhard. Came from the era of edgy comedians that idolized Howard stern.

“Ya know what dude” annoying Boston accent.

if you listen to old roasts from like 2000, all the comedians shyt on “billy burr”. He’s self-parody. And yea, SNL ain’t shyt.

The irony is TLR fukks giving me shyt for being a cac then turning around and stanning the cacciest cac to ever cac just because he said shyt about gays and women :mjlol:
Go watch Ellen

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bill Burrs a racist tryhard. Came from the era of edgy comedians that idolized Howard stern.

“Ya know what dude” annoying Boston accent.

if you listen to old roasts from like 2000, all the comedians shyt on “billy burr”. He’s self-parody. And yea, SNL ain’t shyt.

The irony is TLR fukks giving me shyt for being a cac then turning around and stanning the cacciest cac to ever cac just because he said shyt about gays and women :mjlol:
Bill Burr ain't racist.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
fukk outta here :mjlol: mad because your fake ass ally shyt got called out still
Cape for the only cac in comedy whiter than conan obrien :francis:
Again you literally have no idea what you're fukking talking about

Take the cape off. Go find out what we're talking about and then come back with an informed opinion

Stop working your self into a self created rage
What are you fukking talking about stupid?

The bit is literally
"Cancel culture is stupid, people are trying to cancel dead people now...
People like John Wayne"

There's an airport in SoCal named after John Wayne. People are asking for it to be changed (which Bill Burr is calling 'canceling' because he's a boomer) because John Wayne gave a playboy interview where he said: "With a lot of blacks, there’s quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can’t all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people."

That's not 'Cancel culture run rampant' that's a reasonable request for a public airport to not have the name of a racist douchebag. And you're :cape: for them.

But of course, like I said before, you're a philly sports fan, and you guys are notorious for defending racists (see: Riley Cooper). Go fukk yourself.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I mean I agree with him about white women taking advantage of POC activism, but his bit about cancel culture is ridiculous.