Ayo...who watching Bill Burr’s SNL monologue??

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
#ColiIncelTaskforce

What do black women have to do with this other than you being mad at them :stopitslime:

much like white women, black women lived in a bulletproof echo chamber devoid of any criticism while openly criticizing black men for decades, all celebrated & promoted by white men and women no less. high speed internet access & youtube changed all of that forever. some of it was intelligent and some of it was dumb. some of it was valid and some of it was problematic. some of it was pro black and some of it was c00nish. but you see, it was breaking new ground and for the first time black men now had a voice. to not only file their own complaints about black women that may have critical or negative connotations but to respond to black women's public complaints that they had been hearing since the late 1960's. a good book for you to read would be black macho and the myth of the superman by michele wallace published in 1978. the same smack to the face black bytches got in 2007? white hoes are getting now too with karens and all the like..

funny nikka broke fly though and called me incel like a sassy hoe right after he patted his weave :dead:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Bill Burrs a racist tryhard. Came from the era of edgy comedians that idolized Howard stern.

“Ya know what dude” annoying Boston accent.

if you listen to old roasts from like 2000, all the comedians shyt on “billy burr”. He’s self-parody. And yea, SNL ain’t shyt.

The irony is TLR fukks giving me shyt for being a cac then turning around and stanning the cacciest cac to ever cac just because he said shyt about gays and women :mjlol:
Any examples of his racism?

Did you even watch the SNL set?

This is an embarrassingly bad take

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Bill Burrs a racist tryhard. Came from the era of edgy comedians that idolized Howard stern.

if you listen to old roasts from like 2000, all the comedians shyt on “billy burr”. He’s self-parody. And yea, SNL ain’t shyt.

The irony is TLR fukks giving me shyt for being a cac then turning around and stanning the cacciest cac to ever cac just because he said shyt about gays and women :mjlol:
This fakkit cac mad :mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:mjlol: @ @GPBear having no clue what he's talking about and being terrified to defend his awful take

:scust: coward
I'm not giving SNL or bill burr views

I clicked randomly and he was shytting on cancel culture for going after john wayne

john wayne said white supremacy was vital and that black people shouldn't get rights until they let to be responsible

defending white supremacists = racist

but you're a philly ( :mjpls: ) sports fan, which as Bill Burr told you himself, is a dumpsterfire, so the fact that you got to bat for this edgelord bs isn't surprising. go fukk yourself, don't quote me.

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I'm not giving SNL or bill burr views

I clicked randomly and he was shytting on cancel culture for going after john wayne

john wayne said white supremacy was vital and that black people shouldn't get rights until they let to be responsible

defending white supremacists = racist

but you're a philly ( :mjpls: ) sports fan, which as Bill Burr told you himself, is a dumpsterfire, so the fact that you got to bat for this edgelord bs isn't surprising. go fukk yourself, don't quote me
You're so far off it's fukking hilarious

The whole bit was about black ppls voices being minimized by white women.

Like i said it's a truly embarrassing take

You're starting from a hilariously incorrect position and then going forward while having zero clue what you're talking about

Also he's married to a black women and they have kids

And he helps run a benefit for Patrice oneals family every year because they were very close friends

Find out what youre talking about before embarrassing yourself like this.

The white women didn't need you to try And save them here. They're gonna be ok

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I’m not 100% sure if the background story but I think they started fukking with him and he dropped all this shyt off the top
“The terrorist will never bomb you cause no one cares about fukking philly” :deadmanny:

“fukkin Rocky is your hero. The whole pride of your city is built around a guy who doesnt even exist.fukkin Joe Fraziers from Philadelphia but he’s black so you cant deal with him. So you build a statue of some 3 foot italin you stupid philly cheese eatin jackasses”

a few years after this rant they finally built a statue for Joe Frazier. Always was odd Rocky got a statue decades before a real life boxing legend.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You're so far off it's fukking hilarious

The whole bit was about black ppls voices being minimized by white women.

Like i said it's a truly embarrassing take

You're starting from a hilariously incorrect position and then going forward while having zero clue what you're talking about

Also he's married to a black women and they have kids

And he helps run a benefit for Patrice oneals family every year because they were very close friends

Find out what youre talking about before embarrassing yourself like this.

The white women didn't need you to try And save them here. They're gonna be ok
"Elvis was a hero to most, but he never meant shyt to me - straight up racist and plain
Motherfukk him and John Wayne (and Bill Burr and Box Factory's bytch ass caping for white supremacy)

You're caping for a man who was caping for white supremacists. Kys

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

fukk outta here :mjlol: mad because your fake ass ally shyt got called out still

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
"Elvis was a hero to most, but he never meant shyt to me - straight up racist and plain
Motherfukk him and John Wayne (and Bill Burr and Box Factory's bytch ass caping for white supremacy)

You're caping for a man who was caping for white supremacists. Kys
Again you literally have no idea what you're fukking talking about

Take the cape off. Go find out what we're talking about and then come back with an informed opinion

Stop working your self into a self created rage