Ayo...who watching Bill Burr’s SNL monologue??

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

I’m not 100% sure if the background story but I think they started fukking with him and he dropped all this shyt off the top lol.

Edit: I’m re listening to this :laff:

“The terrorist will never bomb you cause no one cares about fukking philly” :deadmanny:

The backstory was this was an O&A comedy tour and the crowd had been booing most if not all of the people performing for nothing ( including Patrice O'neal) and as Bill tried to do his set they started on him which caused him to go off.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
That's the thing. We fukk with Bill heavy. So you got all these white liberals who are shocked and appalled by what he said yet they're seeing all these Black folks co-signing him on Twitter so they're confused af right now. Then you got all the white conservatives cheering Bill on who will undoubtedly start looking up his stuff thinking he's some right wing comedian but then be mad af when they come across something like this

Shyt is hilarious. You got these dumbasses who just interact on twitter instead of real life who really think a person can only either be fully SJW or fully anti-SJW then they come across someone like Bill Burr and it fukks their whole worldview up.

Anthony is such a miserable fukk, and Burr destroyed him here. I still laugh at the comments because you could tell it's these racists who thought Bill was one of them.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Representation used to be about having people of color involved. Now it's putting a white women in a leather jacket and a shaved head and letting her run around. He is 100% on point.
That's my job all the way. They started a program three years ago for promoting diversity in the company by creating a woman's leadership program that lead to multiple women being promoted. Meanwhile the company is less than 5% black with none of us anywhere near the executive ranks. This year they created a diversity committee with three different groups. To lead the groups they selected a black man, a white woman married to a Hispanic man, and a British white man smh.

The thing about Burr is that he’d have every excuse to become some racist alt right personality/comedian. He’s white, early 50s, from Boston. And yet he’s a pretty normal dude who hates racists and loves trolling people by noting how poorly black people are treated (see: the infamous Philly/Rocky rant lmao).

He’s 100% right about white women. A lot of people are seeing it now. They collect things and use them in the place of having an actual personality. So you get white women who collect oppression like Pokémon cards, or white women who collect ethnic food recipes which they gentrify. They love taking black shyt out of black shyt. And if you ever confront them they’re either going to act obvious or cry.

I’ve dated and smashed white women, I have no issue with that and yes there are good/cool white women just like any other race. But overall they aren’t your friend or ally. They’re cosplaying in oppression until they get married, at which point the objection becomes simple: protect the future of your family, even if it means stifling the advancement of other races. These woke white girls birth little Jayden and suddenly realize they aren’t comfortable with housing or zoning laws that allow black people to live too close.

I've seen so many white women just take on the views of their partners it's crazy. Those that went from being super liberal while dating a black man to hardcore Trump supporters when they date a conservative man. They are literally blank canvases that transform based on what's around them.

I’m not 100% sure if the background story but I think they started fukking with him and he dropped all this shyt off the top lol.

Edit: I’m re listening to this :laff:

“The terrorist will never bomb you cause no one cares about fukking philly” :deadmanny:

The story I heard is that they were just shytting on every comic all night and booing them off the stage so he just went off.

Anyone got a magnet torrent link or anywhere to watch the bootleg. Went to go jog and came back and it's gone

:feedme:

damn, where can I see this - can't find it

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Have Bill and Dave ever done a special together? If they did would the world survive?

They did a benefit for The Comedy Store around April I think - they were on Zoom together with Donnell Rawlings.

He's talked about going up to Dave's place recently to do the summertime artist camp. I dont know if they're releasing that though.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
:mjlol:They tried to shut down Chappelle for saying the same things too. White women keep hating on great comics while trying to make their garbage woke comedians famous.

Who are the garbage woke comedians that they push? Just curious

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Bill Burrs a racist tryhard. Came from the era of edgy comedians that idolized Howard stern.

“Ya know what dude” annoying Boston accent.

if you listen to old roasts from like 2000, all the comedians shyt on “billy burr”. He’s self-parody. And yea, SNL ain’t shyt.

The irony is TLR fukks giving me shyt for being a cac then turning around and stanning the cacciest cac to ever cac just because he said shyt about gays and women :mjlol: