Ayo so dudes openly talming bout raping people here ayo @rabbitfood explain yourself

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I don't wanna hear it cause while this is mad flagrant, the coli don't care about a male poster talking about raping people and being a fzggot cause I made a thread exposing @Kasper KArr for doing the EXACT SAME THING and brehs was silent cause they said they liked him as a poster.

:camby:
fukk yo thoughts tranny lover! :umad: :wow:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

CFQkQI1.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Righteous Residents Handbook

Verse 22:7 - Protect Ya Anus

The Messenger from Harlem observed Willy from 133rd street walking uneasy. The Messenger from Harlem said: Why do you walk with unease? Willy said: O messenger from Harlem! I slept on my mans couch and my leather straps were hurting this morning as if they were violated. The Messenger from Harlem said: The eyes are the protectors of the anus, one who sleeps on an unrighteous man with sus tendencies couch is a fakkit b

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Righteous Residents Handbook

Verse 22:7 - Protect Ya Anus

The Messenger from Harlem observed Willy from 133rd street walking uneasy. The Messenger from Harlem said: Why do you walk with unease? Willy said: O messenger from Harlem! I slept on my mans couch and my leather straps were hurting this morning as if they were violated. The Messenger from Harlem said: The eyes are the protectors of the anus, one who sleeps on an unrighteous man with sus tendencies couch is a fakkit b

goodbye-disintegrate.gif