Ayo so dudes openly talming bout raping people here ayo @rabbitfood explain yourself

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
tumblr-m9uddm8-MYB1qc3syx540.gif

This gif is a triple entendre :dame:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Fleece Johnson is going to end up becoming a bona fide celebrity at this rate. I feel like a bunch of folks have been waiting to get down with him and now they're getting their wish.

He'll have his own talk show or Tubi movie before the end of next year. If he doesn't become a pastor or scholar first.

Nothing wrong with getting away and having some #BoyTime with the homies. I'm always down for a slumber party when we can't leave the city and want to get a little sassy.

:dame:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Late pass in advance if it's old, but this commercial was some of the most powerful television I've seen since episode 3 of The Last of Us. We need more endearing depictions of love with black folks out here. Plus, there's nothing quite like seeing interracial love. Especially when it's old and gay.

#FriesandGuys

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Ain't nothing wrong with having a few supple young brothers around. It adds a certain zest to the ambiance.

Need to see how the front looks. Trying to see what type of print he's working with.

There's nothing that makes a man feel more masculine than knowing you could take his girl AND him if you wanted.

Yeah, it's getting spooky out here with this LGBT stuff. I went to my local Adult store to get some new kneepads and get some tips on keeping my neck sturdy, when I accidentally found myself in the gay section...and it was wild homo over there.

Warrior: The Rise of Fleece Johnson.

Might make a decent docuseries on a streaming service to watch with your boo.

Rewatched the video and I noticed that he has the gay grip on lock. That was a textbook Chauncey Clutch transitioned into a Suspect Slam.

You can tell that he knows how to pound and brown with the best.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Yep. It's part of the reason why gay men get more cheeks than straight men. Once you leave women folk alone, you're more inclined to open yourself up for new experiences. My homie Strawberry Joe was talking about this the other day.

Michael B. Jordan's character was always meant to be bisexual, so I was hoping that they would play on the themes of athletics awakening latent homosexual desires in men. But sadly the movie decided to play it straight...pun intended.

One small change I like is them making Leon bi in this version. It adds a layer and some dimension to his character in these surroundings.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Start selling ass and you'll have all types of buddies. You got a bubble?

Sometimes you need brothers like Donald Glover to go out there, and titillate the juices of our guilty pleasures. Some of y'all act like you've never been dazzled and entranced by the warm embrace of another man. Real ones know what time it is.

We've all been there after a wild night out with the fellas.

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Reminds me of when I was desperate for work and trying to get put on at Lowe's. That wasn't the type of woodwork I had in mind.

Henry was an okay character I guess, but he felt bland and the motivation for his actions was dull. I feel like he would've been far more interesting and become ten times more layered, if he were in an interracial homosexual relationship with the man who helped him and Sam hide.

Kathleen was pitch perfect and I almost thought the actress had too much sex appeal for the role, but she was able to tone it down and be a believable leader. I survived an apocalypse in 89, 92, and 04. So trust me when I say that women like Kathleen were always running things. It helps that white women tend to be natural leaders by design.