Ayo coli, its been a while since I've been with a woman.

Should I do it?

• Yeah man, talk to her see where it goes.

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Nah, don't lower ya standards. Wait out the drought.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Right now a girl on my facebook is giving me a bit of attention, from what I understand she had a tiny bit of a thing for me in high school and I didn't notice. She looked a little :flabbynsick: in high school and still does now. I'm not sure whether I should just do like some of yall and just say fugg it and smash or see if I can wait out this drought. School, work and being broke have kept me out of the clubs so its been a long ass time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when do people need to go to clubs to get laid?

School, work and being broke have kept me out of the clubs so its been a long ass time.

kattu.png
My dude, you just named the two easiest places to get laid. Hell, school is easier than any club and being broke shouldn't be an issue because everyone in school is broke and the females don't care.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Follow her breadcrumb trail and see where it goes. You could be getting it in by the weekend :ooh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Since when do people need to go to clubs to get laid?

kattu.png
My dude, you just named the two easiest places to get laid. Hell, school is easier than any club and being broke shouldn't be an issue because everyone in school is broke and the females don't care.

That's what I thought too but they're not cooperating over there and I don't have time to go to dorm parties and shyt. I'm almost finished though so I could probably wait until I graduate and then go on the prowl but maaan its been too long since I felt some titties in my hands. I don't know how much longer I can last

Daps
follow your heart. give her a chance. if she's willing to be with you during your low points she's worth it. she could be the one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I thought too but they're not cooperating over there and I don't have time to go to dorm parties and shyt. I'm almost finished though so I could probably wait until I graduate and then go on the prowl but maaan its been too long since I felt some titties in my hands. I don't know how much longer I can last

That scenario seems impossible to me. If I had to guess either you're a shy dude (I was one too) or you come off creepy or weird to them. If you can't get it done at school this drought is gonna be even worse once you get out into the real world because school is the time to get it in. Gotta address the problem and fix it now.

Talk to the girls in your classes, make up some bullshyt like you want to be study buddies. Talk to every chick you meet, even the ones you don't want and get your network on. The rest will fall into place. If you gotta get your confidence back by smashing this chick then do it.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
That scenario seems impossible to me. If I had to guess either you're a shy dude (I was one too) or you come off creepy or weird to them. If you can't get it done at school this drought is gonna be even worse once you get out into the real world because school is the time to get it in. Gotta address the problem and fix it now.

Talk to the girls in your classes, make up some bullshyt like you want to be study buddies. Talk to every chick you meet, even the ones you don't want and get your network on. The rest will fall into place. If you gotta get your confidence back by smashing this chick then do it.

Truth

If you are in college you can basically fall into vagina by accident most times :noah:

If you make a real effort its even easier unless you are creepy lookin or have no game whatsoever.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
*inb4youac00n*

I've smashed worse so i may be biased :manny:..........gon and call her up from the bullpen.