AYO BREHZ CHECK ME OUT I GOT SOME NEW MUSIX I NEED JUDGEMENT ON...PLZ REAL OPINIONS..

BossGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEW 2 THE SITE BUT I WORK REAL HARD ON MAKIN DECENT MUSIC N SINCE THIS IS A MUSIC BOARD IM REALLY INTERESTED TO KNO HOW PEOPLE ALL OVER THIS WORLD REALLY FEEL ABOUT MY MUSIC............

ITS ALL ORIGINAL AND ORGANIC N I KNO IT COULD BE BETTER AND IM ALSO GETTIN BETTER PLZ NO HATE AND ONLY HONEST CONSTRUCTIVE OPINIONZ PLZ N THANK U GUYZ.............

START OFF WITH 2 OF MY LATEST JOINTZ............

BUBBLE BOY - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNUPjMAS7U0&feature=relmfu

GODDESS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRiE41RENlE&feature=plcp

AND IF YALL FEEL LIKE THIS IS SPAM I WILL STOP JUST TRYNA CREATE GOOD POSITIVE ENERGY AND COVERSATION PEACE............

BossGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not my cup of tea but I aint gone lie yo shyt sound just as good as the rest of the shyt on the radio. Keep it up

das wassup bruh im tryna figure out a way to bring a heavy hip hop element to my type of sound n i think it might be complete like i think i need 2 get better at story telling lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yeah maybe, but you gotta find a way to stand out. Even if your sound is familiar you gotta find a way to differentiate yourself from the millions of other rappers.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Like Meach said, its just as good as the shyt on the radio. For the lane that its in, shyt sound good to me.

BossGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the songs u posted

NO UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 SONGS IVE RELEASED OFF MY MIXTAPE DROPPIN JUNE 15TH I HAVE 15 HIGH QUALITY SONGS LIKE THOSE EVEN BETTER THOSE ARE JUST PIECES........

JUST TRYNA SEE HOW I CAN GET STRONGER I DEF ALREADY HAVE MORE THAN THESE 2 SONGZ

BossGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IM UNSIGNED OR W.E. AND MY MUSIC IS GETTIN BETTER AND IT DID THAT BASED ON ME N MY TEAM WORKIN ON THE SOUND NOW I NEED LIKE A WORLDLY PERSPECTIVE ABOUT MY MUSIC N U SOUND LIKE U CAN SEE ALOT......

BossGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THANX ALL IF ANY1 ELSE HAS AN OPINION I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT......