"aye, you gon keep taking my picture?!..I dun told you to chill the **** out nye..."

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq_BEh1dhEw"]Beaver Bites Man To Death In Belarus Attack - YouTube[/ame]

wait....dude actually died from this?! :huhldup: I thought they added that in for views...

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i fail to see the humor in death. if another mans demise gives you chortles of laughter, it might be time to reevaluate life :manny:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
i fail to see the humor in death. if another mans demise gives you chortles of laughter, it might be time to reevaluate life :manny:
i edited my spoiler.....the title stands though. I thought they only added it for views like most youtubers :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Beavers chew logs. Your flesh is no problem. Looks like the beaver bit an artery in his thigh, and it was a wrap.

The man was obviously not a warrior though. The beaver charged him and he didnt kick a field goal. Instead he choked up and tried to backpedal. Sad.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Beavers chew logs. Your flesh is no problem. Looks like the beaver bit an artery in his thigh, and it was a wrap.

The man was obviously not a warrior though. The beaver charged him and he didnt kick a field goal. Instead he choked up and tried to backpedal. Sad.

looks like he also fell...bad position to be in. if he had made a clean run maybe he could've gotten away

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
NOTE: There has been some confusion about this particular video. This is not footage of the tragic incident in Belarus where a man died after being bitten by a beaver. To our knowledge, no video of that incident exists.

do ya'll nikkas even google?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
looks like he also fell...bad position to be in. if he had made a clean run maybe he could've gotten away

The beaver's reaction left the camera man stunned (he couldn't do nothing but back-up), and most likely, the camera man was white, middle-age, and nonathletic, which is a terrible combination of attributes if you trying to get away from an attack. If it would have been me, I would have threw the camera at the mothafukka and I got to sprintin' in the opposite direction...

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
NOTE: There has been some confusion about this particular video. This is not footage of the tragic incident in Belarus where a man died after being bitten by a beaver. To our knowledge, no video of that incident exists.

do ya'll nikkas even google?

good to know.... I was uncomfortable watching a vid of a guy being lethally attacked

another video of a beaver attack (skip to 1:50)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Yea, he fell over himself trying to get away from a brolic squirrel. Straight p*ssy.