Aye What Streaming Box Has The Best Features/Is Most Similar To Windows or Android OS?

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Depends on what you are looking for. I have an 8 core android box with 4 gigs of ram the size of half a sheet of paper. It has hdmi and optical out. I mainly use it for my kodi collection. My kids use it for net flix and plex collections I have from friends.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just get the 2019 Nvidia Shield TV Pro.

Do a forum search for "Nvidia Shield" in The Arcadium & JBO. nikkas fucc with it heavy.
What OS does it use and will I be able to download shyt like Xfinity Stream and the Shadow PC gaming app?
The Nvidia Shield TV uses the official Android TV OS. Nvidia & Google regularly keep the the Shield TV updated with OS firmware updates.

Most of them Chinese Android TV boxes are not approved by Google & have to use the android tablet interface instead of the official Android TV OS. Because of this some apps are missing or don't work right on Chinese Android TV boxes.

To answer you second question:

1. The Shadow PC gaming app is definitely in the official Android TV OS playstore.

2. As for the Xfinity app, according to Xfinity's website these are the only devices that currently have the Xfinity app:

Xfinity Stream App on Xfinity TV Partner Devices FAQs – Xfinity
Comcast is working with equipment manufacturers to bring the Xfinity Stream app to compatible Roku devices, Samsung Smart TVs, LG Smart TVs and other Partner Devices.

So no Xfinity TV app currently on Android TV devices, Amazon Fire TV devices, or Apple TV devices. You could try to sideload the mobile app onto the Nvidia Shield TV.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If u just need a streaming device u still cant beat a 20$ firestick

But if u trying to do gaming shyt grad a shield.