Aye @PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad, What's Up With You and Black Elbows breh?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Is her elbows black?

Based on her elbows they black black

Which ones got BLACK ELBOWS?????

Is her elbows black tho....not that i care

Her elbows not black yall..
Nuttin to see here 🚶🏿‍♂️

Id stroke if them elbows black

......elbows not black :camby:

If her elbows black we attack...if them elbows albino...then it's a hell no

Elbows...is dey black???? :birdman:

Too light. Elbows not black enough. :childplease:
Like damn, is it that serious :damn:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Real ones already know

@Neo The Resurrected ONE

I have a theory based on the genetic of descendants and current inhabitants of West Africans....that when a West African and West African in the Diaspora has black elbows; that is from pigmentation, one which is not caused by trauma to the area. The women will possess LARGE BLACK AREOLAS which will mirror her elbows.

Ex.

-If she is dark skin like Meg Thee Stallion and she has black elbows, then her areolas will be darker or match the elbow color.

-If her elbow color covers a large radius of the elbow, then she will have bigger areolae in circumfrence around the nipple.

-If her elbow has pigmented dots, then she will have copious amounts of the Montgomery Vestibles that gradiates from the rich dark pigment of the areolae.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Like damn, is it that serious :damn:
It is...black elbows is a trend I noticed only with West African Black Women of the Diaspora. Basically if she got black elbows her areolae is black as well. I love black elbows. It means she is a goddess and my dikk got be so hard it can cut god.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I have a theory based on the genetic of descendants and current inhabitants of West Africans....that when a West African and West African in the Diaspora has black elbows; that is from pigmentation, one which is not caused by trauma to the area. The women will possess LARGE BLACK AREOLAS which will mirror her elbows.

Ex.

-If she is dark skin like Meg Thee Stallion and she has black elbows, then her areolas will be darker or match the elbow color.

-If her elbow color covers a large radius of the elbow, then she will have bigger areolae in circumfrence around the nipple.

-If her elbow has pigmented dots, then she will have copious amounts of the Montgomery Vestibles that gradiates from the rich dark pigment of the areolae.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It is...black elbows is a trend I noticed only with West African Black Women of the Diaspora. Basically if she got black elbows her areolae is black as well. I love black elbows. It means she is a goddess and my dikk got be so hard it can cut god.
You can't just drop this hypothesis and not follow-up :stopitslime:

Show us your research. It must be peer reviewed :mjgrin:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

Ex.

smugrespectfuleft.gif

And for the record I'm more overwhelmed with data points than I am doubting you. However, you're gonna have to provide some visual evidence to test your theory.

I'm too zooted to conduct any field research tonight
full