Ayanna Pressley for president

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Lqp. They publish all votes. If only you spent less time looking up conspiracy theories you'd know her voting record.

I just responded to the thread.

I didn't say I didn't know where to go to look up here voting record.

What "conspiracy theory" are you referring too?
Elaborate. :jbhmm:

I've actually spent more time shredding conspiracy theories and being proven right, like Trump/Russian Collusion Delusion....which today put an exclamation point on the bogus nature of the 3 year long fairy tale...since Senate acquitted him. So we spent 3 years chasing a lie, while media ignored some seriously ugly policy stuff he put into place.

Do I need to pull out the receipts?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she has a bright future, but she gonna regret backing the wrong candidate.

ilhan omar just delivered some powerful shyt in iowa. too bad she can't run. :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Me?? Shut up?

So we can't know how she votes on important issues? How can I decide if she is worth my support, if I don't know her voting record,? :patrice:......wait ... just because she's black, smart, and attractive and not wenching ...I should just blindly give her my support???

Do yall never learn?? :gucci:

Aren't you the pied piper that created multiple threads/posts that said Trump colluded with Russia and would be Impeached for 3 years :laff:....and today crickets since Senate acquitted Cheeto? :dead:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd vote for her in a heartbeat but I have serious doubts she could win the presidency.