Ay brehs, I am going straight ham over these MILFS lately.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I was clowning on Usher at one point for fukking with them older chicks but damn breh. I must say I have seen the light. I have 3 older chicks on my team right now who hold me down and all they ask for is wood. I'm drunk off that fine aged wine brehs. Ya'll better get up on game or you missing out. :win:

:ohlawd:

kellita_smith_2002_04_25.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man that shyt is easy as hell breh. Just flirt with them hoes in a obvious way. You'll know off the rip if they are a cougar or not. They aren't like these fronting younger chicks, these women get straight to the point.

I've always figured but a nikka be too pussified :pacspit:

fukk it though Ima try to start going in. Gonna look for wedding rings and move from there. :takedat:

I figure if you come at them professionally or in a mature way they wont fake the funk. At the very least they will entertain your efforts and play along. :pachaha:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man that shyt is easy as hell breh. Just flirt with them hoes in a obvious way. You'll know off the rip if they are a cougar or not. They aren't like these fronting younger chicks, these women get straight to the point.

How old do you look

I still gotta babyface so they be trying to give me the run around

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I got put on to this shyt last year, excellent leverage when younger bytches is trippin. Them cougs just want some dikk, they'll give you whatever as long as you slay em.

Very true. Before i got locked down with my current GF, I didn't know the deal with the cougars, most just want to fukk. They may as well wear this on the first date

lil-kim-got-milk.jpg

:whoo:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
One of my store mangers on my routine sent me a text asking if i would wanna come over for drinks. I declined since i dont drink on work nights and im happy i did cuz she's married. She's gorgeous too brehs :noah: but yeah i get that milf urge from time to time.