"Aww man, you aint no real brotha man..."

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Y'all ever had something similar to this happen? You pass by a dude on the street or somewhere, he's selling something or trying to get you to signup for something he's pushing. You pass on it, or tell him politely ur not interested and then he hit's you with "Man, you ain't no real brotha man....cause if you was you would support another brotha."

:comeon: Really? So I'm not a "real brotha"...,but if I give you $5 or $10 for whatever ur peddling, now all of a sudden I'm a real brotha?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yes, all the time. Whenever they say that I'm like...

:ehh: You probably right, I'm not a real brotha...

Bye nikka :pachaha:

I'm sorry but nobody can shame me into doing anything, especially someone who I don't even know..

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A homeless nikka in McDonald's was asking me for money while I was siiting with my girl. Talking bout "Show your girl that you a real man and give me money for a cheeseburger :wtf:." I was just looking at him like :upsetfavre::beli::stopitslime:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
A homeless nikka in McDonald's was asking me for money while I was siiting with my girl. Talking bout "Show your girl that you a real man and give me money for a cheeseburger :wtf:." I was just looking at him like :upsetfavre::beli::stopitslime:

:damn:

nikkas are bold these days.

Wha's funny is, I help homeless ppl when I can if I have some spare change....but don't come up and try to force/shame me into giving you anything.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
him-:gladbron: excuse me big breh you wanna buy this (insert random shyt)

me-:heh: nah im good breh

him-:beli: you not a real Bre...

me-:hmm:

him-:sadbron: Nevermind have a nice day big sir

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Brothers don't try to help each other out anyway"
A nikka was begging for gas money with a brand new pair of Js on hit me with that

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
There's some dude I always see downtown selling photocopied pages from some book claiming that he's selling literature about black history. If you ignore him or refuse to buy his shyt, he calls you an Uncle Tom. :childplease:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
just turn the tables on him and say, "if you were a real brotha you would give it to me for free, let us stop letting the white man's dollars control us!":troll: