AW YEAHHH!! Check The New Weightlifting Kicks I Just Copped!!!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The Reebok Legacy Lifters were constructed and designed with pure Olympic weightlifting in mind, making these shoes Reebok’s first true weightlifting shoe in some time.

The Reebok Legacy Lifters were inspired by and created with the help of USA Weightlifting’s very own CJ Cummings, who won gold at the 2016 Youth World Weightlifting Championships (317kg total) and 2016 Junior World Championships, setting a Youth World Record clean & jerk of 182kg in the 69kg weight class.

bs5980-web-3.jpg

So look at the raised heel...
You supposed to do yo squats by lifting from the heels, these are for squats & deadlifts

Reebok Legacy Lifter
Available here in black and gold, the Legacy Lifter is Reebok’s precision-engineered Olympic weightlifting shoe. This advanced design combines the latest science with quality construction and style—plus a level of comfort and breathability rarely found in a competition-ready lifting shoe.

The Legacy Lifter features a high and wide, 22mm thick drop-heel and extra-hard TPU clip for maximum stability on the heaviest lifts. Overlapping straps create a full, lockdown foot wrap, while the shoe’s breathable upper, cushioned midsole, and anatomical sockliner offer ample support for producing maximum power.

The grip rubber on the outsole of the Legacy Lifter is battle tested for seven years of proven traction and protection. The collar features 100% ETC anti-microbial lining (to reduce heat and abrasions) and a full foam lining with an achilles pad for added comfort.

bs5980-lg.jpg

IMG_9366-1024x768.jpg

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I understand the purpose behind those but I stick to the basics:wow:

Whatever old lowtop trainers I have, ballin shorts, and a cut off tee, blasting webbie:smugdraper:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Those are squatting shoes. You want your shoes to be flat, ie chucks or barefeet when deadlifting heavier. Also I'd fuxk with them if it didnt have the big gold heel on it, looks bad, but to each their own