Avowed has Sony Stans worried

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
For those who choose to be ignorant, they lie, then they lie some more. It's a matter of keeping things MANDATORY!!! But it is sad that this forum is a hot spot for disinformation on Xbox titles. And a gag order on Sony information if it isn't flattering. It's like a Chinese Neogaf thing going on here :yeshrug:
Now what has them shook is this video

But there's more

And for the PC cried there's this

Now since then the Sony Stan's are flooding the avowed thread with misinformation and MagaStation has landed on the narrative that Avowed will be 30fps. The reality is there's a 30fps minimum aka mode but it's not the max :snoop:
They literally verbatim say this and then the fanboy narrative is delivered. It's no coincidence when the game is getting praise, the thread is then getting bombarded. And this is regular behavior here :patrice:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y’all honestly think this will move the needle when a game like Starfield didn’t?

I’m going to get it on pc, so I don’t care either way.

But the whole “Sony Stan’s hate this one trick!” Talk is goofy

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Y’all honestly think this will move the needle when a game like Starfield didn’t?
When you say the needle, the problem is your needle (pause but accurate according to gizmo) is a bogus moving outdated goalpost. If you looked up articles on this subject at the time you'll see how it certainly did move a needle :umad:

You keep acting like consoles are flying off the shelves anywhere when the reality is Xbox is moving into other areas like cloud which eliminates the need for a console. You know this but as a stan conglomerate, refuses to factor it into your bogus needle equations :stop:
I’m going to get it on pc, so I don’t care either way.
Except you're here actively not caring in such a way a detective would conclude that you do care :umad:
But the whole “Sony Stan’s hate this one trick!” Talk is goofy
Then why are you guys bombarding the official thread (not caring of course) spewing how it's 30fps end of story, let's focus on that but in the black myth thread you can only talk about what you like or else :hhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When you say the needle, the problem is your needle (pause but accurate according to gizmo) is a bogus moving outdated goalpost. If you looked up articles on this subject at the time you'll see how it certainly did move a needle :umad:

You keep acting like consoles are flying off the shelves anywhere when the reality is Xbox is moving into other areas like cloud which eliminates the need for a console. You know this but as a stan conglomerate, refuses to factor it into your bogus needle equations :stop:

Except you're here actively not caring in such a way a detective would conclude that you do care :umad:

Then why are you guys bombarding the official thread (not caring of course) spewing how it's 30fps end of story, let's focus on that but in the black myth thread you can only talk about what you like or else :hhh:
What guys? I haven't said shyt about it.

Tag them folks if you have a problem.

I'll admit Starfield moved the needle so much they had to start releasing games on the PS5 tho.

:wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What guys? I haven't said shyt about it.

Tag them folks if you have a problem.

I'll admit Starfield moved the needle so much they had to start releasing games on the PS5 tho.

:wow:
If the market is reflective of you guys, then how else does Microsoft reach you if you deem Xbox doesn't have games? You've been lying to yourselves about that since the 360 era. Now you can't stop begging for Xbox games :dahell:

Sea of thieves proves you secretly want Xbox games and with horizon adventures being your big holiday get? Go head and pay $70 a game and act like you're winning too!!!

Hey, you wanna start a league in MLB the show?
:youngsabo:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If the market is reflective of you guys, then how else does Microsoft reach you if you deem Xbox doesn't have games? You've been lying to yourselves about that since the 360 era. Now you can't stop begging for Xbox games :dahell:

Sea of thieves proves you secretly want Xbox games and with horizon adventures being your big holiday get? Go head and pay $70 a game and act like you're winning too!!!

Hey, you wanna start a league in MLB the show?
:youngsabo:
I didn’t buy SoT and don’t plan to.

Don’t play MLB the Show either.

Anything else?

:mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The game looks interesting, but launching at 30fps might be a death sentence. Luckily, they have gamepass to cover them there. I hope they're able to launch the game at 60fps on console. If not I think I can use my laptop to get 60fps

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The game looks interesting, but launching at 30fps might be a death sentence. Luckily, they have gamepass to cover them there. I hope they're able to launch the game at 60fps on console. If not I think I can use my laptop to get 60fps
I figure this highly regarded company knows what they're doing and felt comfortable enough to feature it at Gamescom where everyone in the industry can look, play, judge it

They all came away thoroughly impressed but.. But but but, people such as yourself is literally here saying how it isn't good because of a preconceived notion that it has to be that :snoop:
I just don't understand why everyone these days acts like they are developers or super knowledgeable about game development/etc. meanwhile the best games of most generations have been 30fps. Bloodborne didn't suffer, flight sim, hell blade 2, Wukong. I named 2 from each console. Notice the narratives depending on the console? :jbhmm:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I figure this highly regarded company knows what they're doing and felt comfortable enough to feature it at Gamescom where everyone in the industry can look, play, judge it

They all came away thoroughly impressed but.. But but but, people such as yourself is literally here saying how it isn't good because of a preconceived notion that it has to be that :snoop:
I just don't understand why everyone these days acts like they are developers or super knowledgeable about game development/etc. meanwhile the best games of most generations have been 30fps. Bloodborne didn't suffer, flight sim, hell blade 2, Wukong. I named 2 from each console. Notice the narratives depending on the console? :jbhmm:
Sounds like you're more worried about it than most are. We said we're going to play the game. TF you going on about?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sounds like you're more worried about it than most are. We said we're going to play the game. TF you going on about?

Who is this mythical "we" you're referring to?
And you seem to think people speak truths around this muthafukka? Do you know how many fools I've EXPOSED!!! here?

Idgaf what a nikka say he might would do, I'm speaking on today, the now, the fanboy narratives that mane this place a disinformation hub when it comes to reality.

Avowed's framerate isn't finished but as of now it's running smoothly at 30fps. Will it have a performance mode? You've decided already that it wouldn't and you're spreading that narrative because others? So you're as dumb as the lowest common denominator? Just say that :sitdown:

You can play dumb all day long but when a smart nikka corrects you, you can't continue to play ignorant to the information that is available. That's why you have no credibility in conversations because of this. I know, you have a support group of idiots I've sonned over the course of 3 decades :therethere: sohh you not alone

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who is this mythical "we" you're referring to?
And you seem to think people speak truths around this muthafukka? Do you know how many fools I've EXPOSED!!! here?

Idgaf what a nikka say he might would do, I'm speaking on today, the now, the fanboy narratives that mane this place a disinformation hub when it comes to reality.

Avowed's framerate isn't finished but as of now it's running smoothly at 30fps. Will it have a performance mode? You've decided already that it wouldn't and you're spreading that narrative because others? So you're as dumb as the lowest common denominator? Just say that :sitdown:

You can play dumb all day long but when a smart nikka corrects you, you can't continue to play ignorant to the information that is available. That's why you have no credibility in conversations because of this. I know, you have a support group of idiots I've sonned over the course of 3 decades :therethere: sohh you not alone
Quote me, I haven’t made a single post about Avowed running at 30.

Instead of making stuff up in Your head about what you think my view on the game is, let’s wait until it drops and have a discussion after we play it.

:manny: