Avengers Predictions - I tried to TEL 'em but they didn't listen. Now pay up. Daps accepted.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bookmarked. Wanna put some bitcoin on it?

EDIT: Most Avengers will die.. (But most will return).

Thanos removed 50% of the Universe in the comics and they will do something with similar dramatic impact in Avengers. Ruffalo joked that 'everyone dies'.

They need to drag Captain Marvel into this somehow and to explain why we haven't seen her OR the Skrulls. 'Out in Space' is nothing new. The Guardians will be arriving from Space afterall. Out in 'Space Time' is something new.

Thanos will get the Reality and the Time gems. No way he is not going to use them.

They want to do something different in Phase 4. A totally different backdrop is different. That would give an easy excuse for why certain characters are no longer there but would allow for them to return later (more Box Office). Cap and IM could vanish with no need for a resolution like killing them or having them ride off into the sunset.

That would allow for Thor to get his eye back and for Asgard to be re-imagined. They could also roll back others things, change actors, start new narratives.

Thanos could (and will) return later - More Box Office.

Feige talks about this being a conclusion and a new Marvel Universe. This is how you achieve an in-story new world.

Kevin Feige Says the Post-‘Avengers 4’ MCU May Be a “New Thing”, Not “Phase 4″
Kevin Feige Says the Post-‘Avengers 4’ MCU May Be a “New Thing”, Not “Phase 4"

Thanos will make this happen.

esp dis fool

I doubt it. I know you think it could happen but in reality it's just bad writing. Sounds like something DC would do though