Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts.. Majors ain't the greatest actor in the world, but he's clearly the best black actor out right now. It's going to be a downgrade regardless. I don't give a fukk who they put in there

Majors is better than any actor in his age bracket imo. I rock with Dev Petal also but I think Majors is has more range than him too

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
At 50 he could probably sell the general/war leader type better than Blade type action scenes that Wesley was doing in his late 30s (after years of training)
Mahershala has this seriousness mixed with a slyness that goes well for Blade; like before or after an intense scene, he flashes a grimace that is something only an antihero pulls off.

They just need someone in their mid-30's to take those reigns. I know they can work around the choreography to make him still looking like he can kick ass, but the strongest part of Ali's persona is a stoicism that Kang has in droves.

I actually thought Y'lan Noel would be appropriate, I just don't know about how much charisma he has.

YLan-Noel-Credit-Ryan-Pfluger-H-2021-1616437099.jpg

But shoot, they gave Shang-Chi to Simu Liu who's no Bruce or Jet Li, so who knows...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mahershala has this seriousness mixed with a slyness that goes well for Blade; like before or after an intense scene, he flashes a grimace that is something only an antihero pulls off.

They just need someone in their mid-30's to take those reigns. I know they can work around the choreography to make him still looking like he can kick ass, but the strongest part of Ali's persona is a stoicism that Kang has in droves.

I actually thought Y'lan Noel would be appropriate, I just don't know about how much charisma he has.

YLan-Noel-Credit-Ryan-Pfluger-H-2021-1616437099.jpg

But shoot, they gave Shang-Chi to Simu Liu who's no Bruce or Jet Li, so who knows...

Lol everyone felt his Purge movie was a blade audition

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man just scrap all this shyt and reboot with a new villain.

Turn one of the avengers bad and run that shyt from there.

And bring back the real avengers. Iron Man, Capt, Age T’challa kid 10 years, etc.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

And bring back the real avengers. Iron Man, Capt, Age T’challa kid 10 years, etc.
If they bring back Iron Man and Cap, it will be with new actors because RDJ and Chris Evans aren't returning to those roles.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Better off waiting on his probation to expire and bringing Majors back on. No one named has the chops to match what Majors brought to that role

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
But Feige has already said that RDJ won't be returning. Endgame was it.

Iron Man as a character will return in some future MCU movie, but RDJ himself returning is unlikely.

Fiege says a lot of things and Bob Iger is telling him eat a dikk now

Belize King

All Star
Daps

Hulk would be perfect. I don’t know which iteration though.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He is a former college athlete I wanna say. Him and dude who recently played Mike Tyson need roles ok in MCU or DCU
Trevante Rhodes. Yea would have thought breh would have got more roles.
they need some brit actors

:yeshrug:

:wow:

He was already in the MCU in Thor 2 as well :pachaha:
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Met With Marvel About Black Panther

"I think we were at a point where we had discussions [with Marvel] about other things I would like to pursue and I took a meeting [about Black Panther]," he says. "As an actor, you do these meetings and some of them go somewhere, but some of them don't."

Breh is like 56 now so nah not sure about him as Kang.

However, if they do go the Brit actor route. This breh could pull off the action and the acting @Vandelay