Audiophiles, help me find a wireless sound system!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Budget: 1000$ but the cheaper the better...

-I want top quality shyt brehs... I want to find a balance of top quality and efficiency in price.

-Has to be wireless(we minimize cords/wiring out her playboy)

-I want a complete system, satellite speakers, tuner, etc..

Ready?! GO! :manny:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
audiophile and wireless don't go to together breh

Not to be sh!tty but I came in to basically say the same thing. I looked into it and couldn't find anything to meet my expectations.
To the point where I spent the better part of a week running speaker wire through 4 walls and a crawlspace to make my living room zone 2 of my family room system.

Otherwise there'll be delay or some level of interference. If it's only a short distance and you don't care about it being "perfect" i could point you towards a couple things i tried.

If you really want the best possible result, get your tools out and get busy.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Not to be sh!tty but I came in to basically say the same thing. I looked into it and couldn't find anything to meet my expectations.
To the point where I spent the better part of a week running speaker wire through 4 walls and a crawlspace to make my living room zone 2 of my family room system.

Otherwise there'll be delay or some level of interference. If it's only a short distance and you don't care about it being "perfect" i could point you towards a couple things i tried.

I used the term audiophile just to attract the heads who will know the most about this stuff...

It won't be long distances... Speakers will be fairly close... My apartment is real minimalist and not that big...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
audiophile and wireless don't go to together breh

These right here are about the best you could ask for that refute ya'll claims too (to which I'm also knowledgeable of and agree on, but still, these seem legit). They not cheap though, but quite lower than what I initially saw them at a year ago.

http://www.aperionaudio.com/intimus-4t-hybrid-sd-gloss-black-7-1

EDIT: Not sure these are wireless anymore, they intially were stated as such.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lol nikkas just can't answer questions... I get it wireless is not better, but still stick to answering the question...