[Audio] Dude Calls Up Directv To See Where All His Channels Went

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhF0zz6BCZ8481BX8q]Video: I Want My Sh*t Back: Man Goes In On DirectTV Rep For Cutting BET, Viacom Channels! [Audio][/ame]

:laff:

"iiiiiii dontgivadamn bout what they got goin on!" nikka soundin like :obama:

"all the shyt come on today and tomorrow!! :damn: "

I feel his pain though, this morning before school my daughter turned on the tv like '' DADDY WHERE THE CARTOONS!?!? :wtf:"
Those my channels :to:

little4209

All Star
Daps
Instead he hit him w/ the "Man...bye!" :snoop:

I'm callin these nikkas later to get my credit :win:

Maaan, fugg a credit...i'd cancel it IF I had direct tv and if they didn't make you sign contracts nsh1t...all those channels they cancelled, i would've been pissed...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats the point of calling just to bytch out a dude who doesn't make the policies. just do your jew-styled complaint, threaten to leave, sue, whatever; ask for your credit or promotional offer -- and keep it pushing

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
whats the point of calling just to bytch out a dude who doesn't make the policies. just do your jew-styled complaint, threaten to leave, sue, whatever; ask for your credit or promotional offer -- and keep it pushing

because he's a c00n...this was an attempt to act ignorant for the sake of fame....anyone that is not under a rock know there is a contract dispute with Viacom....ask for your credit...keep it moving....I was ashamed that is was black person when I clicked on this thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because he's a c00n...this was an attempt to act ignorant for the sake of fame....anyone that is not under a rock know there is a contract dispute with Viacom....ask for your credit...keep it moving....I was ashamed that is was black person when I clicked on this thread

yeah, he really thought he was doing something by acting ignorant towards a low level customer service representative :snoop: