Attack On Titan Season 2 Comes On ...............

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
2016 :mindblown:

not even 2015 yet but hey at least they announced it :steviej:

A stage greeting event to celebrate the opening day of the Shingeki no Kyojin Zenpen ~Guren no Yumiya~ (Attack on Titan Part I: Crimson Bow and Arrow) film announced on Saturday that the television anime will get a second season in 2016. The event also announced that the second anime compilation film, Shingeki no Kyojin Kōhen ~Jiyū no Tsubasa~(Attack on Titan Part II: Wings of Freedom), will open on June 27, 2015.

The film and television anime's voice actors Yui Ishikawa(Mikasa), Yuuki Kaji (Eren), Marina Inoue (Armin) and director Tetsuro Araki (pictured from left to right) appeared at the event. The group cut a large cake featuring the Colossal Titan.

A16233-839126734.1414758406.jpg
The first compilation film's midnight premiere screenings also ended on Saturday with the same announcements. The two films compile the 2013 television anime series based on Hajime Isayama's manga, and are named after Linked Horizon's popular opening themes for the television anime.

Both Funimation and Crunchyroll streamed the first season as it aired in Japan, and Funimation released the series on home video this year.

The main cast members for the live-action Attack on Titan films were unveiled in costume on Wednesday. Shinji Higuchi is directing two films that are slated to premiere in Japan next summer. With the supervision of Isayama, the story will be based on the world and characters of the manga, while incorporating new characters and new formidable enemies.

Update: More details and background information added.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...titan-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season-in-2016/.81305

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
you got to be kidding me:beli:
I holded off the manga for a year, just to watch the anime, now this.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I know it's a bit of a wait but at least we're getting a season 2 :manny:

The production levels better be mind-blowing though.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
havent thought about AOT since it went off so :manny:....i know for a lot of ppl it was the greatest anime of all time and shyt or like the only fukking anime they've seen since DBZ but for me there's plenty out there and more coming....now if they delay kuroko no basket we gon have a problem :birdman:

i honestly thought the shyt was middle of the round after the initial :whoo: of the first episode. Manga jumped the shark around champter 40 or so too :ehh:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Atleast you get the live action movie next year:ohyeah:

awoc3fmkidfhuirsxswq.jpg

Actor Haruma Miura as Eren Yeager.

kzf9xpkjappzyktu3s71.jpg

Dallas-born actor, model, and singer Kiko Mizuhara is Mikasa Ackerman.

mk9wokculzy7qjfdjflv.jpg

Actor, model, and singer Nanami Sakuraba is Sasha Blouse.

uafyomzchjecyqdmofwq.jpg

Actor Takahiro Miura is Jean Kirstein.

wxl1guxkgwp9yij452e0.jpg

Satomi Ishihara, currently one of Japan's most popular actors and models, is Hange Zoë.

z5qwnjrptyr67236rcju.jpg

Actor and model Kanata Hongo plays Armin Arlert.

The movie is being shot in Japan on Gunkanjima and will depict a world that's been destroyed by the Titans. The live-action version will also feature original elements as well as characters created specifically for the movie, and will be released next year in Japan.