Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You don’t watch games it’s not just on Trae but you got an agenda so get ya troll on
Yes I do. You just get emotional. He's actually making an attempt to play one on one defense this year as opposed to switching off immediately when his man gets the ball for the previous 5 years, so I can see why ppl keep trying to act like that's an improvement, and to a degree I guess it is.

But he's still beyond awful at it, so what's the difference. This isn't house league. No participation trophies out here :manny:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yes I do. You just get emotional. He's actually making an attempt to play one on one defense this year as opposed to switching off immediately when his man gets the ball for the previous 5 years, so I can see why ppl keep trying to act like that's an improvement, and to a degree I guess it is.

But he's still beyond awful at it, so what's the difference. This isn't house league. No participation trophies out here :manny:

Ok breh, do you

You got an agenda on some troll shyt so :yeshrug:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Ok breh, do you

You got an agenda on some troll shyt so :yeshrug:
I haven't cared enough to say anything for a long ass time because the points I was making for a long ass time became accepted

I'm just watching basketball at this point :yeshrug:

He sucks

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man let Trae run with Victor and get us our picks back. Blow this shyt up and build around JJ