Atlanta Church turns into a club for New Years Eve service

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It wasn't giving money in the bible. It was tithes from the crops you grew and the livestock you raised.

That's why Jesus got upset over them selling livestock and offerings to people near the Temple. They turned it into a money making scheme.
When money becomes involved it attracts money hungry people. They always show up.

The way GOD wanted it to be was you sustain yourself by raising your own livestock and growing your own crops.
Now people are slaves to corporations because they don't know how to sustain themselves other than chasing money. That's where the Bible talks about in the end days people will be lovers of money.
Never knew that part. That actually makes more sense.

Can you provide the exact scripture where it says that? I may need it for future reference when arguing with Christians :jbhmm:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
But I know how both churches located within two blocks from one another operate, and I know both pastors personally.

Do you know any local pastors? Because if you did you’d realize most of them ain’t living large. But then again you clearly one of them raised by Google and not Grandma brehs.
Nikka, there's no one in this country that doesn't live close to a church :comeon:

They have too many in my area. Which is partly why they don't see that kinda money. If they all came together as one church, they probably would have 100k off tithes. Most people in this area are either retired or work poverty wages. There's exceptions of course, but on average people don't make a lot of money.

But just because these church don't make a lot doesn't mean they ain't scamming folks. If someone steal a quarter off you, you still got robbed. That's a quarter they ain't have to work for :mjlol:

I've been to church with really only three members besides the pastor, so trust me that I know how local church are. That Nikka hustled what he had. Got free meals and free land cause they didn't own the land the church was built on. That mf was raggedy and falling apart but he skirted them repair costs for years too. And they still took up offerings and tithes :mjgrin:

All he could've used that money for might've been a porkchop sandwich, but he still had a finesse going

Unless your pastor shows you exactly where the money goes, you better go try to find out :sas1:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nikka, there's no one in this country that doesn't live close to a church :comeon:

They have too many in my area. Which is partly why they don't see that kinda money. If they all came together as one church, they probably would have 100k off tithes. Most people in this area are either retired or work poverty wages. There's exceptions of course, but on average people don't make a lot of money.

But just because these church don't make a lot doesn't mean they ain't scamming folks. If someone steal a quarter off you, you still got robbed. That's a quarter they ain't have to work for :mjlol:

I've been to church with really only three members besides the pastor, so trust me that I know how local church are. That Nikka hustled what he had. Got free meals and free land cause they didn't own the land the church was built on. That mf was raggedy and falling apart but he skirted them repair costs for years too. And they still took up offerings and tithes :mjgrin:

All he could've used that money for might've been a porkchop sandwich, but he still had a finesse going

Unless your pastor shows you exactly where the money goes, you better go try to find out :sas1:

The contempt for black christians ya’ll have is just astounding

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The contempt for black christians ya’ll have is just astounding
Yes cause it's pure ignorance. If negroes want religion find an African Traditional Religion to worship....

That's my stance so christians and black christians gon get this work.

Only a c00n would make fun of African gods being served.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yes cause it's pure ignorance. If negroes want religion find an African Traditional Religion to worship....

That's my stance so christians and black christians gon get this work.

Only a c00n would make fun of African gods being served.

Bro nobody is focused or concerned with you and your fake lip service to African Traditional Religion that you don’t even practice nor actually know of :mjlol:

“Get this work” boy try not to overeat yourself into a early grave when you not spending money on p*ssy

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Coli atheists and back sliders always wagging their finger at black Christians.

Judging a 30 second clip and while nan none of them actually saw the message :francis:

These folks where having a fun and clean New Years Eve. What where ya'll doing????

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Bro nobody is focused or concerned with you and your fake lip service to African Traditional Religion that you don’t even practice nor actually know of :mjlol:

“Get this work” boy try not to overeat yourself into a early grave when you not spending money on p*ssy
You must be new here:umad:

Until I was a grown man at 21 I was called the Vodou Child by all my professors in University.

:umad:you should play with something safe like white jesus....

:mjlit:Cause my click do Vodou

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You must be new here:umad:

Until I was a grown man at 21 I was called the Vodou Child by all my professors in University.

:umad:you should play with something safe like white jesus....

:mjlit:Cause my click do Vodou

So you should understand why you don’t come at a man with his faith right

So work your magic then breh

• Dap
Reactions: MMS